• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If we can DREAM it, we can do it! ..... another 30 day vacation Update 02/07

Okay, before I go on with my report from Italy, I NEED to share some news with you!

As you all know, Tom and I are suffering from severe Post Disney Depression. The trip to Italy was really nice, but didn't really cure the need to go to Disney.
So this weekend we discussed back and forth what we could do and IF we could find a free flight, but NO we couldn't.

BUT .......

We came up with something else! :woohoo:

Mid November we are going to see this ........

IMG_8776.jpg

Yip, a Christmas tree! A very special one! ;)

And we are going to see this ..........

IMG_8783.jpg

and this .......

IMG_8782.jpg

and MOST of all, THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_8780.jpg

Yes, we bit the bullet and paid for the flight. Found an affordable one, which will leave here Friday evening and we will be in Paris by 10pm.
We'll pick up a rental car and drive to our hotel and this time we will even stay ONSITE!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :dance3:

We are staying here .......

DSC_0751.jpg

Hotel New York in a lakeview room!!!!!!
We'll have two nights, breakfast included and will return home on Sunday around 10pm. :goodvibes

We CANNOT wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26 days until Italy again! :cool1:

47 days until DLRP!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance3: :dance3:

icotsantabounce.gif
Oh, Karin, what fantastic news!!! I am SO excited for you and Tom!!!
icotsantabounce.gif

okay, so maybe I am a teesy bit jealous too...but that's okay...I could burst with excitement for you guys!! :cheer2:

icotsantabounce.gif
Oh, Karin, what fantastic news!!! I am SO excited for you and Tom!!!
icotsantabounce.gif

okay, so maybe I am a teesy bit jealous too...but that's okay...I could burst with excitement for you guys!! :cheer2:

Thank you, Christine! :hug:
I just LOVE DLRP all decked out for Christmas. :cloud9: It will be a short visit, but I am so excited. The only onsite hotel we have ever booked was the Santa Fe (which is kind of their value-value hotel ;))
We are so excited to be able to stay at the "other" end of their hotel spectrum. :banana: :banana:
I promise LOTS of photos!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

Yay! Awesome news!

Jill in CO

Thank you! We are both SO excited! :love: I booked the hotel stay over the phone and went right to my AP account when we were done and looked it up! The room is at a 40% discount, so that helped a lot! :woohoo:

Thank you! We are both SO excited! :love: I booked the hotel stay over the phone and went right to my AP account when we were done and looked it up! The room is at a 40% discount, so that helped a lot! :woohoo:

Love DLP and I'm sure it is gorgeous at Christmas! Love those AP rates...I was able to get one for the Disneyland Hotel on my big Paris trip in 2008....helps a lot with the rates!

Jill in CO

Love DLP and I'm sure it is gorgeous at Christmas! Love those AP rates...I was able to get one for the Disneyland Hotel on my big Paris trip in 2008....helps a lot with the rates!

Jill in CO

We looked at the DL Hotel too, but even with the 40% discount it was 800 Euros for two nights. I am sure we would have paid that if they could have guaranteed a view other than the parking lot. But with arriving so late and only having half a night there anyway the first day I was not up to shelling out all that money for a view of the multicoloured cars of Europe. ;)

And YES, DLRP IS beautiful at Christmas. My favourite time of the year. It can be pretty cold by then, but it still is beautiful. :cloud9:

That means another awesome trip report to read :thumbsup2 with lots of pics!

Good for you!!!

Karin how awesome that you have 2 more trips this year !!:cool1::cool1:I still have mt last FREE trip in 11 days to Disney:dance3::dance3: Still excited about the Disney Cruise in early May for which I already have the DisMoms to re meet !! Yes I met them on their very first ever Trip 5 years ago :cool1:ON Friday I picked up our Mickey Mail and have to meet Carol to give it to her as she handles that,:thumbsup2

Karin
I am so happy that you will be able to get one more Disney trip in this year! I showed Vito Sr your Italian breakfast photo and he was very jealous!!! He said to tell you that your were having the PERFECT meal!!

Karin how awesome that you have 2 more trips this year !!:cool1::cool1:I still have mt last FREE trip in 11 days to Disney:dance3::dance3:

Wait - Rosie - you are going to WDW in 11 days. Will you still be there in 16 days when Cynthia and I arrive?

Karin - I think DLP looks wonderful. How great that you were able to snag cheap flights and plan a weekend trip. I can't wait to see the pictures of the Christmas decorations.

I haven't been able to be here for a few days & my goodness, all the great news & excitement happening!!!:woohoo: As always, I am SO excited for you & Tom, having two more amazing vacations to look forward to!:banana: The hotel in DLRP, looks wonderful & now we have even more TR's to look forward to!:dance3: Can't wait to hear more about your plans as well!

I'm so excited for you and so jealous at the same time. It's amazing the sacrifices you make so we will all have lots of trip reports to read :)

Karin I'm amazed at the length you go to keep your reading public satisfied!:rotfl2:

All kidding aside it's wonderful that you get to go on all the Disney trips & the other side trips!

What exciting news! I would like to check it out someday although I'll have a hard enough time getting Jeff into France as it is. How very very fun and soon (which of course is even better!)

Woo Hoo another trip to Disneyland Paris :cool1:

I keep checking their deals everyday as I am hoping to get back out there again early in the new year; I've really grown to love that park :goodvibes

In the summer that beach is full by 9am - in slow season ...... it looks like in my pictures, not many of those umbrellas are being used. ;)
I had to :laughing: when you mentioned how lucky we are, being here in Europe and so close to everything ...... now look at it this way. How lucky are YOU, not having to fly across the pond to get to WDW, or DL or California, or NY. Should I go on? ;) :goodvibes

The food on the other hand is just devine here! We so love to go and have those signature dishes in the respective countries. :goodvibes

:goodvibes Very true...I am pretty darn close to WDW in mileage perspective :hug:

DLP for Christmas decorations :woohoo: Glad you decided to book the flight Karin :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter