• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If Walt Disney was alive, what would you do?

old lady

DIS Veteran
Would tell him about the parks? Who challenged him to ride Space Mountain? Or certain movie or Tv 📺 show?

Shoot him in the head because he would naturally be a zombie at 122 years old.

After that maybe some Weekend at Bernies fun, using his corpse to go through carpool lanes and maybe scaring kids during Halloween. And of course hollow him out and make him a puppet to put on my one man show "Walt Disney: Out of the freezer and into our hearts".

After that maybe some Weekend at Bernies fun, using his corpse to go through carpool lanes and maybe scaring kids during Halloween. And of course hollow him out and make him a puppet to put on my one man show "Walt Disney: Out of the freezer and into our hearts".

It's so weird to thing because Walt died way to early, but of course by now he'd be gone even if that hadn't happened. It sure would have ben great to still have him around when I was a kid.

It would be pretty amazing though if he could somehow step out of 1966 into today. Oh, the things he would see, and the things he would teach us!

Came to say this, basically, lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter