If U have been the Magic.. what floor/staterooms are being affected?

ForTheLoveOfDCL

A Dream is a wish your
I am really curious what staterooms have been affected? I would like to make sure that they aren't near mine or I am not below them!!:sad1: I know deck 6 but where?? And anywhere else. I really don't wanna have issues flushing my toilet or my shower not working etc. HElp with info!!!

I am really curious what staterooms have been affected? I would like to make sure that they aren't near mine or I am not below them!!:sad1: I know deck 6 but where?? And anywhere else. I really don't wanna have issues flushing my toilet or my shower not working etc. HElp with info!!!

Affected by what? Has something happened?

We were on the November 1 sailing deck 6 staterooms 6030 and 6022 had no problems.

10/27/13 Magic

Cabin #6039 forward: soaked carpet in front of bathroom, sound of leaking water behind bathroom wall, bathroom floor felt sqiushy and you could hear water under the tiles.

MJ

Anyone know of problems on deck 7 forward ?

From what I've read deck 7 in general is in good condition. Read forward was looking good. The advantage of Deck 7 forward is a lot of the officers have to walk down those hallways to get to their rooms. So I felt that the section was well taken care of people there is officer presence and influence around there.

We were on the Oct 27th sailing from Miami. Deck 6 forward stateroom 6004 and we had no problems. The stateroom was great.

My friend was in 6000 (HC room) on the 10/27 Magic and they had no curtains on the porthole, no rod in the closet for clothes, no A/C for the first day and half, no mirror over the desk and no cabinet for clothes. All issues were taken care of by mid-cruise but the when the A/C was "fixed" it dripped constantly and created a soaked carpet.

MJ

My friend was in 6000 (HC room) on the 10/27 Magic and they had no curtains on the porthole, no rod in the closet for clothes, no A/C for the first day and half, no mirror over the desk and no cabinet for clothes. All issues were taken care of by mid-cruise but the when the A/C was "fixed" it dripped constantly and created a soaked carpet.

MJ

Oh I'm sorry to hear this we were only a couple of rooms away and our room was perfect. Wonder what the reason for the difference was.

Sailed the Magic 11/6/13 room 2578. Significant and persistent toilet problems. Not flushing and randomly flooding. They came repeatedly to fix, and sometimes would work a few hours before needing to call again. Three floods in a two day span. Toilet was not working when we debarked in Miami at the end of the cruise. Several others on deck two with chronic plumbing issues and a couple with visible A/C issues (handyman knocking on stateroom door saying he was there to fix A/C).

Toliets did not work for 3 days! All we got were excuses! if they come to fix it, make sure they flush it 3 times or more...they like to flush it once and then run...6562 A/C was busted (our first room)...really disappointed in the Magic...also, there were technical issues with the Dreams show...our day at sea turned into a return to Miami for supplies (this boat was just in dry dock, correct?)

We are still GTY for the 11/24 sailing and I can hardly stand the wait to find out what cabin we are going to be in!!

We were in room 6105, interior on port side mid / aft. Our toilet worked fine. We had hot water: sink would get very hot. Shower would get very warm / mildly hot. Poor a/c at first, but better later in the cruise (after sudden stop at Miami where we watched them load some compressed gas cylinders).

I did a full report on the Magic under the Trip Reports forum.

we sailed on the 1 Nov sailing and the only problem we had with our 3 staterooms (6068,6069, 6020) was the A/C was not working properly in 6068 the 1st night. It wasn't that bad as I had to ask our stateroom host if it wasn't working and he said yes. He called maintenance and it was fixed right away. We did notice rattleing noise when we hit choppy water on our last sea day.

We were in 8028 on the 11-6 sailing. We had a prooblem with our AC and it wasn't fixed for 2 days. We also had a problem with our hot water in the shower the first day. Seemed to be fixed by the next day. We, too, had a sudden stop in Miami on our sea day, Fri. the 8th, to pick up something. We thought it was odd, but then the AC on the whole ship seemed better.
My husband and I had brunch on Friday and there was no AC there, either. Our server, Andrea (male), was very apologetic. It didn't deter too much from our eating but our view was a curtain :(
Our tablemates said they were on 6 and had a ton of problems with power washing in the early morning hours. They also had an issue with some awful noise near lifeboats that went off every few minutes. Guest services gave them ear plugs and an apology.
Overall, we were soo happy and had a great time! We would sail on the Magic again. The new areas are just like the Dream and Fantasy, even bigger, and only half the amount of people. The kid spaces are truly amazing!! The staff is phenomenal, too :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter