If there's no other free dining offer in Nov and Dec this year will you go anyway?

No we will not go with FD. Family of six, its the discount that really makes the economics work for us.

Holding out for free dinning again! It truely was a wonderful deal for us...we upgraded and then DH complained that with little ones he would rather have done the CS on all meals (I would NOT---but whatever makes him a happy traveler! LOL) But that is the plan we will go again if I see this deal.

No trip if no free dining for us. They usually don't offer during the time I want to go this year (Jersey week), so I'm pretty sure we're not going. We already have another costly vacation booked for the summer(non disney), so this would just be an "add on" vacation and I can't justify putting a lot of money out for it. I'm one of those with teen boys who like to eat, so we need free dining to make it work.

even if the FD doesn't come out again this yr!!!! we've had the FD on the last 10 trips i believe and we are spoiled with it but we've also been to disney on a room only discount and ate meals in the room as long as we are in disney!! this will be the 1st year that we're only going once in a year so we will definately be going. praying for FD to come out for end of sept/oct.:worship:

We are still going in Nov. no matter what. We are already booked up at Wilderness Lodge and just waiting for a pin.

We are also good to go for July so waiting on a pin for then to hopefully.

We have been going to Disney for 10 plus years now and only last year started to take advantage of pin codes. The internet is such a wonderful place! :) Before that we never had any discounts so we are used to paying pretty much full price.

The pins are great though. We saved a but load in Dec when we went. It was great.

jimi

I guess it just doesn't make that much of a difference to us. I was happy to get the 35% off PIN and book a family suite at Music. We would have probably gotten 2 rooms at CSR otherwise, since our "kids" are 19, 19 and 29 and sharing 2 double beds makes them all cranky (and that makes ME wish I'd stayed home!). The discount in the family suite was nice and we'll take advantage of the microwave and fridge.

We just don't spend enough money on food at Disney to make a dining plan worthwhile. I know the CS plan for the value resorts is the only one that would work for us anyway. We are far too spontaneous on our trips to ever think about ADRs. We have managed to wander into TS restaurants for lunch and had some nice meals that way. We mostly eat very cheaply at Disney so I think even a free dining plan wouldn't be as beneficial to us as a room discount.

There's another thread talking about this already and I made the effort to call Disney and see if I could verify it. I wanted to see if I had the offer myself.

I don't have the pincode myself for free dining, but this offer is real. The CM was kind enough to tell me the offer goes until 12-22.

She suggested to do some itineraries on Disney's vacation site and save them and see if I get an e-mail with a free dining offer. I'm game and I will do it. It doesn't hurt to try.

If you are really interested I would make a call and see if you have this FD pincode under your name.

Maybe, someone else can give more details about the exact dates of the FD offer.

Also, I would love to know if the offer is like the UK offer of only QS free dining and you need to do a moderate or a deluxe resort to get the free dining offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter