If the Yacht Club was a Person, I Would Marry It. NYE TRIP 2012-2013! UPDATE 1/20

Wow, when you said you really are going to plow through this TR... you weren't kidding! Well, I'll just hope I can keep up... somewhat lol Cape May looks and sounds delicious! Those Mickey Waffles... oh... how I wish computers could have Wonka vision and I could just reach in and grab the food. I need some Mickey Waffles! Even though I got some delicious Mickey pancakes this morning :goodvibes

The new Test Track looks so cool! I watched some ride-thrus online when it opened and I'm actually pleased with this change. I still miss the old one, but that's just the nostalgia. I'm sure the new one is just as fantastic. And the fact the queue is more interactive with the ride is pretty cool. Can't believe your brother already has his license! I always thought he was MUCH younger than I was and I literally should have my license right now. Time to get cranking on going for that test!

So glad to hear you got yourself and Preston those shirts! Have you given it to him yet since I know you gave him the Adventure Book from UP? Love the Rapunzel pin! Need some more modern Disney films on my lanyard. Great pictures of the Osbourne lights! I really would love to see those in person. Hopefully I can try for that in the coming year! And I'll definitely have to put Yacht Club and Beach Club on resorts to stay at, they are in the most convenient location ever. With a great pool, restaurant, etc. Oh I need a Disney trip soon... DESPERATELY!

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

I'm so excited that you like the new Test Track, I keep hearing people say they don't like it! :eek: As long as it still goes around the track and goes really fast, that's pretty much all I need, I can't wait to go on it in a few weeks! :cool1:

I've always wanted to try Cape May for breakfast, the characters all look so cute in their little beach outfits! And the food looks pretty good too! I love Cape May for dinner, so I should give it a try for breakfast someday!

And Yachtsman also looks amazing! Another place I really have to try! :worship:

I love your pictures of the Beach Club, all of the Christmas decorations! :lovestruc Such a beautiful resort, I love that whole area around Christmas, it's just perfect!

Ahhh the Osborne Lights...I just saw them in November and I already miss them! :rotfl:

Another perfect day in Disney!

Wow, when you said you really are going to plow through this TR... you weren't kidding! Well, I'll just hope I can keep up... somewhat lol Cape May looks and sounds delicious! Those Mickey Waffles... oh... how I wish computers could have Wonka vision and I could just reach in and grab the food. I need some Mickey Waffles! Even though I got some delicious Mickey pancakes this morning :goodvibes

The new Test Track looks so cool! I watched some ride-thrus online when it opened and I'm actually pleased with this change. I still miss the old one, but that's just the nostalgia. I'm sure the new one is just as fantastic. And the fact the queue is more interactive with the ride is pretty cool. Can't believe your brother already has his license! I always thought he was MUCH younger than I was and I literally should have my license right now. Time to get cranking on going for that test!

So glad to hear you got yourself and Preston those shirts! Have you given it to him yet since I know you gave him the Adventure Book from UP? Love the Rapunzel pin! Need some more modern Disney films on my lanyard. Great pictures of the Osbourne lights! I really would love to see those in person. Hopefully I can try for that in the coming year! And I'll definitely have to put Yacht Club and Beach Club on resorts to stay at, they are in the most convenient location ever. With a great pool, restaurant, etc. Oh I need a Disney trip soon... DESPERATELY!

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

Yeah like I have a whole bunch of new updates to post right now so get ready. :surfweb:

Exactly the only parts I miss are due to nostalgia. I'll get over it though! And haha nope you guys look around the same age!

Thank you! Yes I gave them to him and we are actually wearing them right now! He loves them and he LOVES the Oswald Ears. And the Adventure Book he has deemed "perfect." :goodvibes I did good. He gave me a BEAUTIFUL mickey/heart necklace and it's just GORGEOUS. Our Christmas was perfect :)

Hope you get back to WDW soon!

I'm so excited that you like the new Test Track, I keep hearing people say they don't like it! :eek: As long as it still goes around the track and goes really fast, that's pretty much all I need, I can't wait to go on it in a few weeks! :cool1:

I've always wanted to try Cape May for breakfast, the characters all look so cute in their little beach outfits! And the food looks pretty good too! I love Cape May for dinner, so I should give it a try for breakfast someday!

And Yachtsman also looks amazing! Another place I really have to try! :worship:

I love your pictures of the Beach Club, all of the Christmas decorations! :lovestruc Such a beautiful resort, I love that whole area around Christmas, it's just perfect!

Ahhh the Osborne Lights...I just saw them in November and I already miss them! :rotfl:

Another perfect day in Disney!

Well in that case you'll love it!! It's really cool. Like... it's such a different atmosphere. I enjoy it! :)

You should! This was finally my first time there for breakfast and it was AWESOME!!

Thank you!

Subbing in and enjoying another one of your fabulous trip reports!

Thank you!

We all loved the new test track. I wasn't to sure but loved it.

Same!

Chapter 7: SPLITSVILLE!
December 30th, 2012

This morning I woke up around 8:50 am. I showered and helped Mom pack up our Beach Club room! We all got ready and we moved out. It was such a wonderful stay and I couldn't believe it was already time to leave!

img6519tf.jpg

Dad and I brought the stuff to the car and then we left the resort! We would check into our new room later this afternoon.

I posted on twitter:
Taking the boys to a surprise at a place I think they're really gonna love....!

We told the boys that we had a surprise for them! So we got in the car, put the address in the GPS, and had Dad drive us to our destination!

We arrived at the West Side of Downtown Disney! When we pulled in, Jon asked "are we going bowling?" and I was like "how did you know!?" He said "I saw it on the Stacey show!" I was very proud of my little brother in that moment.

We arrived at Splitsville at 11 o'clock am. There was already an hour and a half wait to bowl!! So if you are planning to go to Splitsville, GET THERE EARLY! Its cheaper AND you get to beat the crowds! They open at 10 am.

dsc0158qsd.jpg

We checked in, got a pager, and we were also seated for lunch! They have an entire dining area in there too! Im telling ya, this is the best and most extravagant bowling alley I have ever been to!

dsc0161eb.jpg

They were VERY happy! :-) Mission accomplished.

dsc0162q.jpg

I posted on twitter:
THIS PLACE IS AWESOME!!!! #splitsville

dsc0164czt.jpg

img6524yv.jpg

Our table was located on the 2nd floor and our waitress' name was Lexi. She was absolutely wonderful! She was friendly, helpful, and attentive.

Jon and I decided to split a pepperoni pizza for lunch. YUM, YUM, YUM. It was pretty greasy but it was REALLY good. If you get a pizza at Splitsville, make sure you share it with someone else! Its huge!!

dsc0168en.jpg

Dad got a Chicken Tandori Sandwich. It had pico de gallo and jalepeno cheese on it. It was spicy and he really enjoyed it!

dsc0167qj.jpg

Mom had the deluxe cheeseburger for her meal. The meat was a mix of short ribs, briscuit, and burger. It was really flavorful and the fries were great, too!

dsc0165tdi.jpg

For dessert I HAD to get the red velvet cake.

dsc0169gc.jpg

IT WAS PERFECT, OH MY GOD. It was absolutely HUGE so make sure you have someone to share it with!! The icing was so delicious and it was definitely one of my favorite desserts of the entire trip! That dessert right there sold me on Splitsville. That place is just GREAT!!!

dsc0171yd.jpg

I would say that's the best place to get a piece of red velvet cake on property. And if you're looking for red velvet in cupcake form... Starring Rolls is your place. Obviously.

Right when we finished our food our buzzers for bowling went off! It was awesome timing!

They took our shoe sizes when we checked in, so they brought a bucket of bowling shoes over to our lane once it was our turn! Each lane had a booth and you get a server so you can eat while you bowl if you didnt already! It really is the ultimate bowling experience. I dont know why this hasnt been thought of before!

I posted on twitter:
But really, what's better than a Mickey bowling ball?

NOT MUCH, PEOPLE!

dsc0172qx.jpg

Jon, Dad, and I played our game. At this time of day, it was $15 per person and you got an hour and a half of unlimited bowling! I would say thats a pretty good deal!

dsc0177jk.jpg

Unfortunately, I did AWFUL while we were bowling. I only got one strike and it was while I was playing for Jon! I I didnt even get a spare!! I kept getting 7s, 8s, 9s, or gutterballs!

dsc0178kf.jpg

SO MANY SPLITS AT SPLITSVILLE.

dsc0175bf.jpg

Dad got 5 STRIKES IN A ROW!! He bowled a 233. Mr. Captain of the high school bowling team STRIKES again! (aha see what I did there? BOWLING PUNS! AHH ANOTHER ONE!!)

Just watch this progression of photos. This is my father. And I love him dearly.

dsc0181bzr.jpg

dsc0183cn.jpg

dsc0186ae.jpg

I posted on twitter:
I mean, my Dad got 5 strikes in a row and I haven't even gotten a spare yet. Are we actually related?

The man is a professional, I swear.

LOOK AT HIS SCORE. (Please ignore mine, I'm terrible)

dsc0187hl.jpg

There was the most precious family bowling next to us. A little girl named Aubrey, her brother, and their two parents. The little boy was CRAZY. And Aubrey was a completely princess. When Opum Gangam Style came over the radio, she started doing to awkward hand dance. I DIED. IT WAS SO PRECIOUS.

Jon only bowled two games because he was sick. The poor kid was sick from this point on for the rest of the trip. It really stunk!! He had an awful cold.

Dad and I played a total of three games and everyone had a blast at Splitsville! Dad was super happy because bowling is his favorite thing! It is exactly was Downtown Disney was missing!

We also loved how open and bright it was in there! People were looking in from outside and checking out the new alley! It was really cool!

dsc0190jj.jpg

All in all, I HIGHLY recommend visiting Splitsville. Even if you aren't a bowler, GO FOR THE FOOD! It was definitely one of the highlights of our trip!

We left and Dad and Jon went to go check in at the YaCHt Club!!!! Mom and I went to the Downtown Disney Marketplace. We were going to get my park passes checked at guest relations but the line was AWFUL.

So we looked around Basin, Tren-D, and the pin store!! The pin board was opening and I was 4th in line! I got a Minnie Mouse cupcake (but it ended up being a scrapper, UGH) and a Daisy Duck pin. Mom got 2 Duffy pins for me! Theyre super cute!

These group of girls in front of me were huge pin enthusiasts. The one traded for my Jafar bowling pin!

I bought a New Fantasyland pin while I was there! It opens up and has the two new castles on the inside. GORGEOUS.

dsc0199rp.jpg

I also traded for two DVC pins that this family just traded away about a minute before I got there.

We left after that and caught the bus back to the Yacht Club. The bus was there when we got to the stop but it was SO crowded and hot. We had to stop at Pleasure Island, the Swan, AND the Dolphin before we got to the Yacht Club. Yuck. Where's Brooke when you need her?

But I posted on twitter:
Hello, bus voice guy. I have missed you. I wouldn't be mad if you narrated my life.

"Hello everyone and welcome aboard the Walt Disney World transportation system." #dies

We directed this adorable family to Epcot through the Yacht Club. Their daughter went to Bippidi Boppidi Boutique and was in Rapunzel's wedding dress. They were going to Akershus for lunch so I showed them exactly where to go so they wouldn't be super late for their ADR. They were from Ontario and they were so excited that I was doing the DCP. They kept congratulating me and it was adorable. They were so thankful that I helped them find their way! Just doin' my (future) job! :thumbsup2

I posted on twitter:
Little girls just melt my heart. They are all little princesses.

Continued in Next Post

Chapter 8: Moving to the Yacht Club and Me Falling in Love All Over Again.
December 30th, 2012

Since we were in the Yacht Club it was time to go up to our room! I pin traded with Captain Bruce, who is the greeter CM in the Yacht Club lobby.

We chatted for a while and he told us all about his Disney history. He started at Innoventions doing presentations, then he drove the Epcot and Magic Kingdom boats, and now he greets at the Yacht Club. He also showed me his CM pin for singing in the cast choir at Candlelight Processional.

He was so happy that I was doing the CP and he went on and on about how important it is to really follow Disneys rules. Disney is a strong company and they know what theyre doing  so just embrace it! I completely agree!

After a while, we said our goodbyes and went up to our new Yacht Club room! It was on the 4th floor, #4131.

IT WAS SO INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL. OH MY GOD. YACHT CLUB, I LOVE YOU.

dsc0654y.jpg

TOWEL MICKEY!

dsc0200p.jpg

This room was actually bigger than our deluxe studio at the Beach Club Villas! There was a whole extra little section with a couch bed (WHICH WAS MINE!!) and a desk. I was obsessed with my couch bed. I had one when we stayed at the Grand Floridian for my Dad's work conference/my 13th birthday in our room, and ever since then I always call them. THEY'RE SO COMFORTABLE AND COZY AND AHH. I was so excited.

dsc0658kg.jpg

The bathroom area was much bigger, too! We had two sinks!! This room easily accommodated our family and we were very pleased! We had lots of room to breathe!

dsc0197cm.jpg

dsc0198ss.jpg

Our view was INCREDIBLE. It was absolutely beyond gorgeous. I could not have asked for more. I was in shock when I saw how amazing it was!! We could see the little gazebo below, the pier, and the Boardwalk. I was in love.

dsc0193ga.jpg

dsc0192ts.jpg

dsc0191fl.jpg

There must have been some confusion with check-in because there were 3 or 4 CMs who came up to make sure everything was okay. There were 3 other families with the same last name as us checking in that day, (just like during the frump trip!!!) so that probably got all of the CMs a little flustered.

I unpacked my stuff, wrote in my trip journal, and took pictures of my newest pins and souvenirs!

Pins from the first day:

dsc0195tu.jpg

Pins from that day:

dsc0196eq.jpg

And my new Beach Club shirt!! They finally had it in my size.

dsc0202ko.jpg

Then we got ready for dinner. Jon stayed behind because he was really sick, but Mom, Dad, and I walked over to the Boardwalk.

dsc0204je.jpg

It was SO COLD OUT. But I had to take a picture with my love.

img6547.jpg

I LOVE YOU, YACHTY. (pronounced Ya-CH-ee.)

dsc0205um.jpg

Why hello there, Boardwalk!

img6550q.jpg

dsc0208ac.jpg

DEAD. JUST DEAD.

dsc0209pv.jpg

dsc0210uj.jpg

Continued in Next Post

That's an extremely fantastic deal for bowling! It'd definitely be a fun way to spend a non-park day. Love the pics of your dad. Super cute that he got so excited! Too bad Jonathan was so sick!

Chapter 9: Flying Fish and New Fantasyland
December 30th, 2012

We had a 5:30 pm ADR at the Flying Fish that night! We were seated within 2 minutes of check-in.

dsc0211yo.jpg

This was my first time at this restaurant. All I can say is WOW. It is absolutely GORGEOUS in there! I absolutely loved it from the moment I walked in! This was the view behind me:

dsc0213rg.jpg

And my view - with flash:

dsc0212wg.jpg

Without flash:

dsc0214e.jpg

Our waiters name was Bobby. He was very personable and my Dad was joking with him about his bowling score. Dad always likes to add humor to the situation, even in fancy restaurants.

They gave us bread to start and it was really soft. I loved it! Signature restaurants always have amazing bread.

dsc0217xi.jpg

Dad and Mom split a Caesar Salad, which was put on two plates for them! That was really nice.

dsc0220fy.jpg

Dad ordered us a crab cake to share, too. It was WONDERFUL. The flavor was so great. I had never actually tried a crab cake before today for one reason or another, and that one just opened my eyes to their deliciousness. It was an unexpected surprise! It was perfectly prepared and the sauce complemented it very well. I highly recommend this.

dsc0219sl.jpg

While waiting for our food we talked a lot about my DCP, how things were going to work financially, and my Dad was telling me how I really have to enjoy every single minute. I worry a lot about the future and he really wants me to take this experience one day at a time. It really is such a gift! Im so thankful I have such supportive parents in this situation! Its wonderful when the people who mean most to you are excited for you about the most important thing in your life. I couldn't ask for better parents. :lovestruc

Our food came out shortly! I got the salmon and it was so flavorful and juicy! It was served over a corn torta (cake) which I didnt really like, but Mom and Dad enjoyed it quite a lot! The fish itself was spectacular, though.

dsc0221ps.jpg

Mom got a pasta dish with rogot meat sauce. It had tomatos, sundried tomatos, arugula, etc. I tried some and I LOVED it! It was very flavorful and it was one of the lower priced options on the menu! I almost ordered this and part of me wishes I did. It was SO good!!

dsc0223cm.jpg

Dad got the red snapper in a potato wrap with wine butter reduction sauce. I could tell by his reaction that it was phenomenal. He loved it.

dsc0222j.jpg

We got the banana napoleon for dessert. Bobby recommended it and we were SO HAPPY that he did! This dessert was ASTONISHING. Wow. Each layer tasted better than the next! We were all blown away! We couldn't stop talking about it for our entire walk back!

dsc0224ob.jpg

Flying Fish was SUCH a wonderful treat. I'm glad I finally made my way over there. Dad kept saying that between the two signatures we went to on this trip, he would pick Flying Fish. He thought that the quality of the food and the price you paid/the value was better there. I LOVED both of them so much, but Flying Fish did cost a little bit less and the food was just extraordinary! I gladly would go back to either!

We walked back and Mom and I went to the gift shop. She got some gloves and I got my Beach Club pin!

The cast member working was an older lady from Maine. She works for Disney seasonally, so she comes down for 25 days of the year to get her hours done! She told us all about garage apartments in Celebration, FL& which are definitely a good idea to remember for the future!

We went back up to the room and bundled up! Mom and I were off to Magic Kingdom for the Magic Kingdom! We left the Yacht Club at 8:30 pm.

I posted on twitter:
I need to see the Fantasy in the Sky preview fireworks tonight! #magickingdombound

We took the bus and it dropped us off in a weird location. Everyone was disoriented and started walking towards the Contemporary instead of the Magic Kingdom. Haha I just dont even know.

So after a little crowd confusion we got to the main entrance. There were SO MANY people filing out of the park. GOOD. LEAVE. GET OUT!

We fought the crowds to Caseys Corner and we got hot chocolate. While Mom was waiting for it, I watched Celebrate the Magic out the window. I couldnt hear it because the crowds were SO loud, but it was so incredibly beautiful!! I was getting so emotional! They feature movies from Snow White to Wreck it Ralph! I cant wait to see it again and actually hear the soundtrack! The Tangled part was AMAZING as well. Thats when I always lose it.

We went over to the PeopleMover for our first ride. There was almost a big backup after the escalators because people werent moving! I had to bring out the inner cast member in me and tell everyone to keep walking forward! If I didnt more people wouldve kept coming up the escalator and not had anywhere to go.

It was a lovely ride its always a wonderful way to escape the crowds!

Then we walked through New Fantasyland! IT WAS MY FIRST TIME EVER IN THE NEW SECTIONS!!!!

I posted on twitter:
NEW FANTASYLAND OMG

dsc0228qf.jpg

We unfortunately sped through it because it was so crowded, but the entire area was unbelievable!! I felt like it had always been there it fit in perfectly!

We went in the Beauty and the Beast gift shop and bathroom both had INCREDIBLE theming!! They really took the architecture and decorations to the next level! The music was perfect too!

I posted on twitter:
I can't help that I pretend that I'm actually Belle when I'm in New Fantasyland. I know she's my spirit princess. #home

Also.... my future child WILL own this. I will make sure of it.

img6570w.jpg

I couldnt wait to go back in the daylight and explore! (and not have to deal with those ridiculous crowds!) Everything was so beautiful!

dsc0229i.jpg

dsc0237iz.jpg

Continued in Next Post

Chapter 10: Fantasy in the Sky!
December 30th, 2012

We exited out through old Fantasyland and made our way to Adventureland!

dsc0235yc.jpg

dsc0236re.jpg

We went to Jungle Cruise next to see if my skipper friend Ryan was working, but he was in the hub directing traffic at the moment!

So we went over to Pirates of the Caribbean! It was SO hot in there, which was a HUGE contrast to the outside temperature. We had about a 10 minute wait.

We sat in the back of the boat and I had my first experience with the new mermaids.

Umm…. I do not like this change AT ALL. First off, they took out “dead man tell no tales” which is a POTC staple! I don’t understand.

And secondly, the mermaid skeleton was GROSS looking. All I could think of was dead Ariel and my childhood was ruined.

No me gusta.

So then we walked to Main Street to look in the shops. It was nearing fireworks time, so about an hour before the show, (at 10:50 pm) we scoped out our spot. We sat next to a garbage can in front of Crystal Palace. We had a SUPER good view and I was very excited!!

I posted on twitter:
I found my spot. IM NOT MOVING.

While we waited, I wrote in my trip journal. There was a lot of pop music pumpin’ through the Magic Kingdom. There was a big party going on for the pre-New Year's Eve celebration!

The fireworks began at 11:50 pm and once they started, they just kept going!

dsc0245n.jpg

dsc0250o.jpg

dsc0255gy.jpg

dsc0258bg.jpg

dsc0260eu.jpg

There was not a dull moment – the fireworks went off non-stop! The colors were beautiful and the whole thing was so extravagant. I would expect nothing less for the biggest celebration of the year!

dsc0261y.jpg

dsc0262js.jpg

dsc0263xc.jpg

dsc0270p.jpg

They had the countdown to midnight and the fireworks started surrounding us completely! I felt like spinning in circles! It was just so overwhelming and there was so much going on – I LOVED IT!!!

dsc0272vw.jpg

These ones are my FAVORITE because of the gorgeous colors! :lovestruc

dsc0271lu.jpg

dsc0278qs.jpg

I'M TELLING YOU. COMPLETELY SURROUNDED. This picture totally looks photoshopped but I'm telling you, it's 100% REAL. Too incredible.

dsc0300ki.jpg

This show really had finale style quality throughout the entire thing. It was beautiful and the whole place was cheering! WOOHOO!

dsc0290mi.jpg

dsc0292t.jpg

dsc0294u.jpg

dsc0296ms.jpg

dsc0298db.jpg

dsc0301cd.jpg

The show was PERFECT. I'm so glad I got to go there with my Mom and share that magical moment with her. It's something we will never forget. I was absolutely blown away by the performance and I'm so grateful that I got to see it again this year!

I posted on twitter:
I'm just so happy here.

There was a very nice girl behind us from California. She had DVC at Saratoga Springs and her family comes every other year. She was so excited to hear about my DCP and was actually trying to get a job at Disneyland, herself!

Once the fireworks were done, we went straight over to Adventureland to visit Ryan at Jungle Cruise. He was working out in the front of the line looking at room keys for extra magic hours. We talked about my DCP because he was the first person I really became friends with that had done the program before! We couldn’t believe that we had met over a year ago and I was already starting my program!

He is moving down to Florida in the spring and he’s trying to get a position in theme park management! He made a good connection that week and the guy was actually from his same hometown! So best of luck to him!

Once his greeting shift was over, he had to go drive to the boats. So he took us on his first cruise!

img6593o.jpg

His microphone was unfortunately really quiet but we had a great crew! They were laughing up a storm and he was fantastic once again!

Once the ride was over, we said goodbye to Ryan and headed out of the park. IT WAS FREEZING OUT.

The bus was there when we got to the stop and we had to run to catch it! There were no seats when we arrived, but these two boys were so nice and offered us their seats.

I posted on twitter:
Chivalry is not dead. Thank you for giving us your seats on the bus.

We got back to my beloved Yacht Club and I posted on twitter/instagram:
You don't know how happy I am to come home to this.

img6596n.jpg

GOOD NIGHT!

Continued in Next Post

Wowsers luvin the pics. The food looks yummy and luvin the pins. I want the bullseye one and goofy on the train... Good luck with DCP I'm so jealous!

Joining in! I got SO excited when I saw the new Fantasyland billboards driving through Florida, too!! I just love your Trip Reports!! The Yacht Club looks so beautiful! And I can't believe those fireworks! WOW! I wanna go back...whaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those fireworks looked amazing!
That is so sad that your brother was sick :( I always secretly worry for a few weeks before I go to Disney every year. I'm always like "please don't get sick".

Did they have anything about the new Test Track in the Stacey video when you were there?

I really don't like bread pudding anywhere other than WDW. I didn't know Cape May had a french toast version! And I agree with you, Minnie's outfit is adorable there.

I am so ridiculously excited to be getting back to Yachtsman on this trip!

Do you remember where in DHS you got the mug and hot chocolate for $5? Something I'll want to look out for!

Thanks for the advice about getting to Splittsville early! It's one of the things we're considering doing towards the end of our trip, if we've able to get done most of the things we want to in the parks.

I already know I am going to be an emotional basket case when I step into New Fantasyland for the first time (and every subsequent time).

Hi Jess! Just wanted to say I am so happy I found this trip report from your last one! You write such incredible reports! They make me so happy!:yay:

Also, wanted to say just in case I don't get back on the boards this week...GOOD LUCK at DCP!! Disney is so lucky to get you! Remember what your parents said...It will go back so fast and really enjoy the moments both big and small. I am really wishing wonderful things for you in the future:rainbow:

I almost jumped through the screen when i saw that bowling ball with mickey on it. I want one and I don't even bowl like that. The fireworks look amazing and i am so excited to see the new fantasyland. I have to wait till spetember though. :( boo.
I did strollers at Epcot on my CP. It was technically called future world north merchandise because we also worked that whole area under spaceship earth,package pick up and leave a legacy when it was still up. I know you will have an amazing time. I am excited for you!

Jess, I'm loving your trip report!! I forgot that we were at the Beach Club at the same time. We were also at Fantasy of the Sky fireworks on the 30th - stood behind Cinderella castle and it was just amazing. The whole trip was worth it for those fireworks alone- just took my breath away!!!! We were one floor below you in the Beach Club, in room 455 and also had a view of Spaceship Earth- check out our balcony!!:

Can't wait to hear how you spent your New Years! We were in Epcot and it was one of the BEST days of my life. :)

My mom and I are planning to go to Splitsville in August since I have heard SO many great things about it. First of all, the food looks INCREDIBLE and second of all, I love bowling, but I stink at it of course. And I want to get there EARLY. I have heard there have been up to FOUR HOUR WAITS to bowl.

I LOVE your New Fantasyland pin!

Your view from the YaCHt Club GAHHHH LOVE.

Wow, the Flying Fish is beautiful. I have never been before and I think that needs to change!

NEW FANTASYLAND. I’m getting emotional. I JUST LOVE IT.

Yeah. I’m not a fan of the mermaids too. Like, nooo. Get rid of them. It just doesn’t work for Pirates.

Ummm….THOSE FIREWORKS OMG.

Splitsville looks like it was an awesome time!! That red velvet cake would definitely be on my list of things to try, yay!

I love the Disney bus guy! Those announcements always get me so excited for the day! Oh gosh, that Rapunzel wedding dress for the kids is absolutely amazing, I almost bought it haha.

That room is amazing!! I’d love to get a chance to stay at the Yacht club at some point, it’s so beautiful! And that view!!

Flying Fish does not look like what I expected! I didn’t realize it was a signature place, it all sounds delicious!!

AH! I didn’t even think to check out the bathroom at all in New Fantasyland, the entire area is so well themed, I absolutely love it! That tea set is incredible! I would totally buy it!

I’m not excited for the mermaids, I didn’t see them at all when I was last there, and the fact that the dead men tell no tales is gone is just not right!! Oh wow…..those fireworks are absolutely beautiful! What a magical experience!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter