If the new DDP hasn't started yet, why do people write reviews...

caracap

Mouseketeer
on allears.net about it? Wouldn't you write a review after you get back, and if you only used it??

Just wondering??

Yeah, posting "reviews" before an offering is made is silly. People are just emoting, not reporting.

Ok, glad I am not the only one thinking it was silly. I read reviews to hear about people's experiences not just personal opinions on things that they have never used.

Amen, Brother (or Sister)! I was wondering that very same thing! It's not a speculating board, it's a review board - something that you have experienced already. :lmao:

PR, sales pitch, I believe disney has people on all the big boards cleaning up all negatives with postive spins. Some threads and posts sound more like info mercials than a normal person telling a review.

DISNEY CAN DO NO WRONG CROWD :lmao:

sameoldgreencopy.jpg

on allears.net about it? Wouldn't you write a review after you get back, and if you only used it??

Just wondering??

Where are you seeing these reviews? I can't find them anywhere?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter