If someone could ride ONE ride what would you say!?

Such a tough question.....I would have a hard time deciding between Pirates and Splash. I guess if I HAD to I would give the slight edge to Splash Mountain!:)

Sounds like the decision process post FP+ at Hollywood Studios.

I'm surprised Small World isn't getting any votes since that's where they hide the subliminal messages that caused us all to given them all of our money.

Splash Mountain at night! It is long, a mix of thrill and classic animatronics. Even a sparkly view!

Tower of Terror! I like to think I could ride it all day long, but if I was actually given the chance I'm not sure that my stomach could handle it! I've done 3 rides in a row, but it was with time to get back in a short line between rides!

Haunted Mansion or PotC. What a tough question. Anything in the Magic Kingdom could be a valid answer

Stitch... It gives you a baseline. Everything gets better after you ride it. :)

That is a tough decision!

I would say Tower of Terror... followed very closely by Splash Mountain...

Soarin', but followed really, really closely by Splash Mountain. Although I do also love Toy Story Mania, and I love, ....and ..... and..........to infinity and beyond.........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter