If Soarin didn't exist...

Would you do Living with the Land if Soarin didn't exist?

• Yes - LwtL is a fun attraction in its own right

• Yes - but not every visit

• No - I wouldn't do this even while waiting for Soarin

• No - I didn't even realize there was another attraction in that building

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Land has a special spot in my heart, it was the first ride I ever rode at WDW!

Another attraction in the Land Pavillion that we only discovered 3 or 4 years ago was the Lion King movie. We just happened to need to kill time and walked into it. It's a great movie if you love The Lion King and nature.

I would definitely ride it as well as spend time in The Land pavillion. :figment: My first few trips before Soarin was there we always rode and ate at Garden Grill.~

They have great breakfast in that cafe too.

I ride LWTL every trip, however there is never a line for it, I do enjoy the time off of my feet on this ride. If it had a wait, say 20+ mins, I prolly wouldn't ride it on every trip.

YES!!! I love Living with the Land. I love that it changes every time because they are growing different things. It's so cool to see the different ways of growing things and that WDW actually uses the things they grow. :goodvibes

One of my favorites is LWTL. Haven't taken the behind the seeds tour, but it is on my to do list. i love looking at all the vegetation in the greenhouses. I love the Land building as well. The mosaic tiles on the outside are beautiful.:goodvibes

Wow - Living with the Land seems to get a lot of love. Not quite the result I was expecting when I posted the poll.

Still plenty of time to vote folks. popcorn::

Yes!! My kids and I really enjoy this attraction. It gives us the chance to unwind and relax a bit. We've only ridden the boat a handful of times, so it is still pretty fascinating to us :goodvibes I love Soarin though.

We skip Soarin and do LWTL and circle of Life, I am still hoping they put Food Rocks back in Soarin's spot.

I really can't understand what the big deal is of watching a short film with your seat in the air instead of the ground!

It's my dd's favorite ride. So yes we would even without soarin', more than once per trip.

I love LWTL! Would never miss it. I usually ride it twice every trip:lovestruc In my opinion Soarin is the best ride ever, anywhere:thumbsup2

I answered "yes" that I would visit LWTL on every trip. The way I see it, I did LWTL on every trip before Soarin ever existed, because I like it and it's a neat ride.:goodvibes

Hated Soarin' could not wait to get off.

Have ridden Listen to the Land every trip for years, love it.

We do run to Soarin as soon as Epcot opens, but that is just because of the lines that will be there later. I think we enjoy LWTL just as much, it is a nice relaxing ride.

We love LWTL. Go on at least 4X per trip. As an amateur gardener, I am intrigued and my DS 6 and 2 both love it. We'll go on extra times with rider switch with my DS2. In May I'm thinking about doing the behind the seeds tour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter