If Rockin Roller Coaster were to change bands, who would you choose?

Best choice to replace Aerosmith for Rockin Rollercoaster

• Jonas Brothers

• Miley Cyrus

• Rolling Stones

• Bruce Springsteen

• Kiss

• Van Halen

• Led Zepplin

• Motley Crue

• Bon Jovi

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like Van Halen but would it include David Lee Roth or Sammy Hagar ... OR would they battle each other on the ride??? I voted to get the Led out

A compilation would be cool (Queen - Bohemian Rahpsody - though you would have to ride the ride 10 ten times for the entire song; Ozzy - crazy train; metallica- sandman, Zep - stairway to heaven, AC/DC - Hells Bells/back in Black, Kiss...etc..)

A song or two from each simply calling it the Rock n Roller Coaster....probobly cost too musch to get the rights to play songs from multiple groups. So Kiss is probobly the most outrageous fitting the disney theme.

JBJ - Too Pop. Ugh Myley Cyrus...jonas Brothers (might as well put N Sync and minudo in if you're considering them...ugh)

Either Bon Jovi or Queen. I do love Miley and the Jonas Brothers but not on a Rock N' Rollercoaster.... they are pop not rock.

I like Bon Jovi for their MUSIC. Not the way Jon looks. Not even close. And obviously they'd have to use some of their older songs. Although I could totally see Everyday being an AMAZING song to flip around to. I love Aerosmith, and I hope it stays that way, but Bon Jovi would be my 2nd choice. Then Metallica. OMG hello either one of those-dream come true.

I tend to lurk on the Disboards, but I seem to remember a while back someone mentioning Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem (the 'Muppet Show' band) was being talked about as a potential replacement for Aerosmith - a way for Disney to put the Muppets (whose characters and namesake they acquired a few years ago but have had some trouble marketing) to good use. This was probably a completely unsubstantiated rumor but I actually got excited for it. I'm prepared to be yelled at for even suggesting this - the spirit of the original ride would obviously change and be made more silly - but I think it could be fun. After all, they record a bunch of classic rock covers from all the bands you've suggested for the in-ride speaker system, they don't 'age', and people love the Muppets (I think).

I say Van Halen allll the way! Van Hagar was a blip that never should have happened, killed the best of two musical styles and formed crap. Given the ambiguity of the poll, however, I voted for the Crue....thinking of my faves like Kick Start My Heart and Dr Feelgood. Perfect! Bon Jovi is a joke.[/QUOT

I have to agree, Kick Start my heart would be perfection for that ride.

And I'll say this and then duck-I loved Van Hagar! :rolleyes1 Then again, I <3 Sammy so....

On that note, Sammy Hagar, solo, would be phenomenal for that ride. Think about it...I can't Drive 55, One way to Rock, Heavy Metal, Little White Lies...

I'd rather Engleburt Humperdinck than Bon Jovi. Bon Jovi ranks with me as the least talented band ever. Led Zeppelin would be a great choice.

I hope they leave Aerosmith because if they stick the cowboy in there the ride will be ruined.

I'd have to give that honor to the Knack from the late 70's, early 80's; they were really terrible.

What, no Slayer?

I vote AC/DC

As much as they have catchy riffs, I'm sure such songs as Highway to Hell, Hells Bells, Big Bal*s, and many others from AC/DC's portfolio would be way to controversial. But then again, Aerosmith did Love in an Elevator.

If people are voting for American bands then I vote for Kiss or Metallica. I think Kiss would be a great addition because they are loud, colorful and just plain funny. Plus, given the ride only has a couple song selections, it would fit.

I agree, Kiss is loud, colorful and they are funny. The first concert I ever went to was as a 14 year old in 1978 to see a Kiss concert. The promoters had a lounge for all the parents to sit while waiting for the 10-14 year olds to leave the concert. :lmao: As talented as Metallica is, I think they are to heavy and just to dark for WDW.

Iron Maiden! \m/ >< \m/ there all show anyway!
i mean cmon, sort or scary imagery, great tunes, great bunch of guys!
im not really a fan of any of the bands mentioned so i def had to go with another band. they would def have to be more family friendly than most

I"m sure WDW would love to play such songs as Bring Your Daughter to the Slaughter, The Number of the Beast, Die With Your Boots On, and many other's. And I thought Disney would have a problem with AC/DC.

I know this is all about fun. I'm also not attacking any of the above mentioned bands, geez, I've even had some of these groups albums, tapes, and cd's over the years. If Disney is ever faced with renaming this ride(and I'm sure they will someday) there are going to be some who love it, some who hate it, and some who will be indifferent with it.

Lets chose one of the best bands to ever take the stage please which of
these choices is definitely Led Zepplin,:thumbsup2, Bon Jovi :rotfl2: please folks
I know everyone has their own tastes but come on guys, Led is legendary.

I was torn between Kiss and Bon Jovi, Kiss because they are classics but I'm also a child of the 80's,so Bon Jovi also gets my vote.

Metallica!!! :rockband:

Couldn't you just hear the beginning strains of Enter Sandman and then as the tempo quickens....ZOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Oh! Oh! Oh! Or Teg Nugent!! It's a free for allllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!

Wow, after voting I was so shocked I was in the majority (at least at this point). That's kinda cool!! But I'd rather it stay just the way it is.

I saw that a few said that someone popular with kids should be in there. Please NO! Again, NO!

Kids get into fads and who many of them like today will be passe tomorrow. There's no way to find anyone that they would appreciate for a long time. Also, many kids like classic rock. At least DS and his friends do and I see tons of t-shirts with classic rock artists on them.

Green Day is my favorite band, some of their older stuff is rollercoaster suitable. I'd be happy with anything from them.
What I'd also love...
-Higher Ground or Aeroplane by Red Hot Chili Peppers
-Vertigo by U2
-Kickstart my Heart by Motley Crue (RRR at universal already uses it)
-And I had my ipod in during space mountain one time and Famous by Puddle of Mudd came on, that was really cool

It has to be a rock band with a bit of fun. I couldn't imagine the ride with anyone but Aerosmith but if Disney can change the name of Cinderella's Carousel, anything is possible.

If it had to change, I would love to see INXS circa 1989.
Queen would be my second choice, but of course, both bands lost their lead singers so.....

IRON MAIDEN!!! :worship:

Or Air Supply, whichever costs less...

It would have to be Def Leppard. I can see Bon Jovi- as someone else said, use their 80's songs. The same with Def Leppard- the poor guy can't sing anymore- but they had several great hits back then. Wouldn't it be fun hitting the first loop while hearing "Pour some sugar on me"????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter