• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If North America became one big nation

You never know....I mean, I would have never thought that European nations would have all gone to a same currency.

Wonder what the official language would be - English, French, or Spanish? :rotfl:

The US tried taking part of Canada during the War Of 1812, and took a chunk of Mexico in the 1800's.

That was the reason behind NAFTA.

that said it reminds me of something someone said about Canada:

Canada had the opportunity to become an amzing country, with French food, American technology, and British manners. Instead it ended up with British food, American manners and French technology.:laughing:

:flower3: for our northern neighbors.

Canada had the opportunity to become an amzing country, with French food, American technology, and British manners. Instead it ended up with British food, American manners and French technology.:laughing:

:rolleyes::snooty:

You got a problem with poutine?!

;)

Um...I don't think so. As a general rule, we're known as being one of the most polite nations in the world! The same can't be said for the U.S.:confused3
As far as truly becoming one nation....we kicked American butt in 1812, and we'll do it again if you make us....and we're ALREADY an amazing country.

that would be freaky wouldn't it :rotfl2:

Give it time and it will only be two countries.

The Southern Park will speak Spanish
The Northern Park will speak English (with a little French thrown in)

Contrary to what most Americans think the majority of Canadians have no desire to live in America. :lmao:

And we are an awesome country already.

French technology?? :confused3

Where do you get that?

I don't know, I live in California, and Northern and Southern California not only could be seperate states, THEY could be seperate countries.
Texas and New York could be seperate counties too.

My mom is from Canada...she FLED to the U.S.......to get out of the snow! And several of my cousins have fled Canada too, but not to the U.S....they have moved to China, Australia, Sudan and Saudi Arabia because the pay in their fields (mining) is SOOOO much higher in those countries.

Contrary to what most Americans think the majority of Canadians have no desire to live in America. :lmao:

And we are an awesome country already.

I don't think we think that at all. I certainly don't, and as far as I know, nobody I know thinks so either. I think it is great that generally speaking, our 2 countries get along so well.

I don't know...but the Mexicans would still have the best food.

My mom is from Canada...she FLED to the U.S.......to get out of the snow! And several of my cousins have fled Canada too, but not to the U.S....they have moved to China, Australia, Sudan and Saudi Arabia because the pay in their fields (mining) is SOOOO much higher in those countries.

I don't think the snow is any worse in Canada the the USA, actually the eastern USA got WAY more snow this year then we did in eastern Canada :lmao: Our winters really aren't too bad.
-no we do not live in Igloos and do not wear parkas year round
-We even have summer, and it's hot too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter