If money was not an issue,

I think it would depend a bit on the time of year.

For F&W, definitely a Club Level Yacht Club Suite.
For other times of year I'd love to stay in an AKL Grand Villa. Love those savannah views!

Any Deluxe Club Level! Not poly because of construction. Probably Contemporary. Then again, Beach Club.

A suite at the Polynesian :lovestruc
Presidential Suite (King Kamehameha Suite) - 1863 sq ft ($1805.00 to $2490.00 per night - appx)
This suite has two bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, with a parlor. This is a two floor suite, with the main living area on the first floor, and the two bedrooms on the second floor. The mini kitchen here includes a small refrigerator, ice maker, small microwave and sink.

Pictures:
http://www.suite disney.com/wdwphotos/suites/king_kamehameha_suite.htm

(no space between suite & disney.com-it wouldn't post for some reason)

Right now I would stay at the Contemporary, with a theme park view. Great view, great location.

:thumbsup2 -- This

Got to do this once for four nights when DH had a seminar at the Contemporary and just loved it. The balcony and view are to die for. We just loved sitting out there.

But the price -- ouch! // When I'm paying I usually stay offsite to get what I consider my best value (quality for cost).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter