• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If it wasn't for bad luck we would have no luck at all...Update 1/4 Evening at the Magic Kingdom

Happy New Year! Sorry you all have been sick :( I've been really bad about keeping up on TR's since getting back from our Thanksgiving trip! We ate at Flame Tree bbq for the first time on that trip, but I think you guys liked it more lol. I did love the cornbread though!
Cape May breakfast sounds really good! We often stay at BWV but haven't done that one yet. Might have to put it on my list for next time:)

We finished eating, and headed over to the POC Gift Shop, Ethan found what he wanted but it took forever to pay, the people ahead of me were having issues with the pirate costume they were trying to buy.

Finally, we paid and headed towards the hub to see Wishes. We stood near the Crystal Palace and we actually made it in time to see Tinkerbell fly! During Wishes, Henry woke up! And then we picked our way through the crowds to Tomorrowland!

Ron and Abby used the fastpass for Space Mountain and I went on the Carousel of Progress with the boys! I love the CoP! and Ethan does too. Henry was just glad it was slow and quiet.

We met up with Ron and Abby and headed back to FantasyLand to see what we could ride. When we got back there, 7 Dwarves Mine Train was not running, so we couldn't have used the Fastpass on it anyways. And we decided to ride Winnie The Pooh.

After that we went over to Voyage of the little Mermaid. Ethan, Ron and Abby ended up really far ahead of me and Ethan ended up in a clamshell by himself.

We took a few pictures outside the ride with a really sweet photographer who was completely smitten with Henry! Then we headed back to the Beach Club for the night.

We got in line and ordered quickly, we didn't have to wait at all. Then we stood there by the counter waiting for our food. We stood there and stood there, and they kept taking orders, and there were a bunch of people behind us, but no food coming out of the kitchen. Eventually, a manager came out, and he started giving out fastpasses. Apparently, they had run out of rice, and he said it would take about 10 more minutes. Yikes!
That was really great to receive extra fastpasses. We had gotten an extra fastpass each because our park tickets were messed up, and it was nice to have them.

how sweet of a CM! who won't gush over a sweet little boy?!?!

Glad i didn't have too much to catch up on and i hope everyone is feeling better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter