"If I Were Not Upon The Sea" Skit

UK-Simon

<font color=009933>Wow! I'd <i>love</i> to see the
Hi All,

I am sure many many people have now seen this skit on the Disney Magic. On the final night of the WBTA we were given an extra surprise appearance. I didn't video the whole thing, but I did start recording for the final part, and boy was I ever glad I did....

Enjoy!!! :goodvibes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fnw1VDcGefQ

That was the best surprise!! I got a couple of pictures. Loved the blond wig!

it was nice it was in the walt disney theatre rockin bar d gets too packed for it.

Getting all misty eyed watching this and just saw it a month ago (eve of September 17th) on the Magic......need those 2012 dates so I can stop living in the past and start planning the next one.

Absolutely priceless. Thanks so much for sharing it. Can't wait to tease Brent in two weeks.

Wendy, we can both tease him next week! My DD and family, who werew on that cruise, showed me their video of the skit last weekend with the surprise at the end. Too funny!

Jan

I'm glad you all enjoyed it! It was a huge surprise for us when Brent came out in his tutu!

I must admit, in the past I have found Brent to be somewhat unapproachable, and found his PA/show announcements very scripted.

This cruise I found him completely different! Very friendly, spontaneous, and all the qualities we would look for in a cruise director.

We had Yolande as our head server (she was wonderful); I'm not sure what she has done to him but it appears she has certainly worked her magic! :goodvibes

Great job Disney Magic Crew; we had an absolutely amazing cruise!!!

What a surprise! Now, that's a side of Brent that I have not seen - he's a very fun guy! Thanks for sharing!!!

My sister and her family booked their first Disney cruise after I told her how wonderful they are and they all fell in love with Brent. She will be going on another cruise (Magic in November 2010) and they were wondering whether anyone knew if he would still be CD on the Magic by then? I really appreciate it...you guys are always a wealth of information in here!

Thanks a million!

The first time we saw them do this skit was on the 11 Night Southern, quite a few years ago....Brent in his pink tu-tu, Christiaan, Ian, Hollywood (Clayton)......it was priceless then, and it's been equally priceless each time I've seen it since then.
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I'm glad you all enjoyed it! It was a huge surprise for us when Brent came out in his tutu!

I must admit, in the past I have found Brent to be somewhat unapproachable, and found his PA/show announcements very scripted.

This cruise I found him completely different! Very friendly, spontaneous, and all the qualities we would look for in a cruise director.

We had Yolande as our head server (she was wonderful); I'm not sure what she has done to him but it appears she has certainly worked her magic! :goodvibes

Great job Disney Magic Crew; we had an absolutely amazing cruise!!!

We had Yolande too and she was wonderful!

Thanks for posting that video! :)

The first time we saw them do this skit was on the 11 Night Southern, quite a few years ago....Brent in his pink tu-tu, Christiaan, Ian, Hollywood (Clayton)......it was priceless then, and it's been equally priceless each time I've seen it since then.
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

That have been a great combination to see. Ian was a fantastic CM. Had him on our first cruise.

I'm glad everyone enjoyed the video!

As for Brent, I think he only joined the ship just before the transatlantic repo, so I would imagine he'll be on for November. (Please remember that this is a calculated guess and not for definite.)

I'm glad everyone enjoyed the video!

As for Brent, I think he only joined the ship just before the transatlantic repo, so I would imagine he'll be on for November. (Please remember that this is a calculated guess and not for definite.)

Enjoyed the video and thanks so much for even attempting a guess for them...I really appreciate it. I'm sure they'll have a great cruise either way!! :sail:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter