If I was in DLP now I would be eating or drinking ......

If the weather is nice at moment it would be a G&T on the terrace, if not, a glass of red wine by the fire - at Sequoia Lodge. :drinking1 :teeth:

If we were in DLRP tonight I think Dinner would be the buffet at Billy Bobs! Mmmmm, all the fajitas, chilli and floating islands I can eat!!!

Hmm.....I think I'll have a Swiss Mountain burger at Annettes followed by a Glowtini in Cafe Fantasia.....since presumably money is no object?!

Enjoying a delicious starter at California Grill with a glass of champagne!!

A Eurochick burger & onion rings from Annette's followed by cocktails in either SL or HNY

A Cafe Mickey cheesy garlic bread would go down a treat right now- I've never actually tried it but it looks delicious in the review photos!

The Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich from Annette's

Some delicious croisssants and lots of hot chocolate (because Disney calories dont count)

Some delicious croisssants and lots of hot chocolate (because Disney calories dont count)

I like your thinking! :lmao:

Well, time difference means it would be lunchtime in DLRP right now and I could really fancy some Swordfish from the Blue Lagoon.... :cloud9:

Bob xxoxoox

I would be having a ham and cheese ciabatta in the Fantasia Cafe, watching the studios park out of the window and worrying that it was almost time for Tower of Terror!!!

I think it's time to pop into cowboy cookout for a mickey burger to tide me over until my Dinner at Walt's later (who are open tonight and have the burger on the Menu! ;))

Some chocolate/orange fudge from the shop on Main Street.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter