if i wanna be wendy do i have to try out ?

Itsjen516

Earning My Ears
i already have roles picked out on what i wanna do but i was thinking it would be amazing to be wendy lol shes just all cute :p
but do i have to know how to dance ?
or is there differnt ones some that dance some that take pictures

help :D

wait i think you also gotta be really pretty lol so i dont qualify for this :p but im still just wondering

It's not about being pretty really :) just looking similar and being in the height range! Also how you interact and stay in character.

For all entertainment roles you must auditions. Auditions generally consist of a movement portion (dance) and an animation portion (like charades). You don't have to be a dancer to pass the audition and in fact you don't even have to dance well. All performers are categorized by height and then given roles/friends based on that.

For all entertainment roles you must auditions. Auditions generally consist of a movement portion (dance) and an animation portion (like charades). You don't have to be a dancer to pass the audition and in fact you don't even have to dance well. All performers are categorized by height and then given roles/friends based on that.

Lol wait so if I suck at dancing and dance like let's say a drunk grandpa on new years :rotfl2: I can still get a role?

If you have strong enough animations and can generally move in the right direction (go left when you are supposed to, go right when you need to etc.) throughout the dance then yes you can. But you have to have strong animations. Animation ability is far more important than your dancing ability. You can be the best dancer in the world but if you can't animate you won't pass the audition.

If you have strong enough animations and can generally move in the right direction (go left when you are supposed to, go right when you need to etc.) throughout the dance then yes you can. But you have to have strong animations. Animation ability is far more important than your dancing ability. You can be the best dancer in the world but if you can't animate you won't pass the audition.

Do you mean like talk like them ? Lol cuz I was trying today :p I need some pratice :p

Have you ever see the parades? It's like how they all can make movements big and fun and make certain facial expressions, etc.

Have you ever see the parades? It's like how they all can make movements big and fun and make certain facial expressions, etc.

Oh that dosnt seem to bad :) I love the parade so much... Plus I'm sure after a few days you get it just right no one is perfect :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter