• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If I move reservations back a few days, what happens to the dining?

Stellapedia

Mouseketeer
We're booked right now for Th- Sat (the second saturday, so over a week). I am either going to drop it to Th-W, F-Th, or St-St. I don't know at this exact time and won't until about 2 months beforehand. I had thought I could swing the whole time, but now see that I can't and don't really want to. I know we're not staying longer than 7 nights regardless of when.

If I make ADRs for 90+10 assuming check in on Thursday, but then I change check-in to Friday or Saturday, what happens to the ADRs? Obviously we'll cancel what we won't be using, but do I lose all of them since I booked them before the 90 day window?

I dont know about this new system but in the past I have been able to do this without anything happening to dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter