If I had one more hour on property I'd ________

mulderxcoltrane

DIS Veteran
I thought it would be great to ehar people's thoughts of what they'd do with one more hour. After leaving our last trip, I started thinking of things I wish we had done. Your responses can be as short or lengthy as you desire (feel free to post a couple of options). So - I will begin:

If I had one more hour on property, I would have gone to Beaches & Cream for dessert with my wife. We've always heard amazing things about their ice cream, so it would have been nice to visit this time around.

If that didn't work out, I would have loved to spend another hour in World Showcase taking my time enjoying the different shops and maybe finding a "unique" gift for someone.

Ok this may sound weird but I would run around just snapping pictures. I am always upset to find that after getting home I don't have as many pictures as I would like. I love seeing all the interesting pictures people take and share on the boards. I tend to think to much when I am taking pictures. I need to just let go and snap. I guess it is because I just recently gave up my 35 mm for a digital. I forget you that if you don't like something you just delete it. Nice feature!!!

So run around and take picture and be surprised I what I find when I get home.
:hourglass

Plan I:
One last ride on HM
One last Dole Whip
and a dash in Main Street Bakery to grab something to console me during my long ride home

Plan II:
DTD where I would just go ahead and buy that thing I really want but don't really need (usually an overpriced ornament at the Christmas store) then head over to make a whole boatload of deliciousness at Goofys Candy Co (again..to console myself during my long ride home).

Hmmm... 1 more ride on the Doombuggies:scared1: , another boat ride with Captain Jackpirate: , 1 more mad dash to pick up a hitchhiking ghost:hmghost: , a long last look at the castle:tinker: and deep breath on Main Street to last me 'til next time:goodvibes ... :thumbsup2

That's easy. I'd take in a couple of shows at the Fountains of Nations in Epcot.

I'd been thinking of posting this very same question! Let's see, 1 hour, I'm going to pretend there are no lines and that I can get from park to park in the blink of an eye! First I'd go on the Jungle Cruise and then head over to Enchanted Grove for a strawberry swirl. After that I'd make a quick trip through Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin then I'd head over to Hollywood Studios and sit through Muppets 3-D as many times as I could!

I would spend an hour running around doing my favorite things at MK.

Ride Splash, Big Thunder, and Space Mountain. Ride Haunted Mansion. Ride Buzz Lightyear. Peter Pan, IASW, Snow White and Pooh. Walk around Tomorrowland and ride TTA over and over again until my hour was up.

I would ride POTC as many times as possible....then it's time for one last popcorn and one last mickey ice cream bar before the ride to MCO and the flight home :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

I agree with mmorizio! That's so relaxing, and a great way to end a vacation. I'd also snap lots of pictures, and get as much food to bring back with me as I possibly can. And if I had time, I'd do several loops on the monorail. :love:

I'd head over to the Poly and take a half hour's bike ride peddling around the grounds shooting pics, then hop the monorail to the Contemporary and visit their gift shop (darn near missed it last trip).

DisGal
:cool2:

I would zip over to Earl of Sandwich for one last sandwich.

I second Earl of Sandwich, then I'd dash back to Epcot for France's creme brulee and eat it while sitting next to Yorkshire Co. Fish & Chips looking out over the lake in World Showcase. (However, I would have to edit out all the birds).

One hour, I would go around trying to find as many hidden mickeys as I can in MG and then I would go and ride HM for the very last time. Then as I was walking down Main Street I would turn around and take the last picture of the castle and breath in taking in as much magic as possible.

And, cry a little bit, because I never want to leave.:sad2:

Watch the Electric Water Pageant. I never quite manage to leave MK in time to catch that one! :sad2:

Shop at WoD in DTD - much to DH's annoyance. :rotfl2:

Visit Goofy's Candy Co. and buy as many treats as possible! :yay:

Get one last hug from Mickey! :goodvibes

Stroll down Main Street with DH and my kids ... enjoying the lights at night while wandering in and out of stores and then stopping at the Main Street Bakery for a sweet treat to savor as we sit and watch the craziness on Main Street.
OR
I'd spend the time at AK riding EE and the Safari one more time and then walk around the Tree of Life just taking in all of the amazing carvings.
OR
Ride Soarin' one more time and then walk through World Showcase looking at all of the little details I always miss.

I'd ride the train around the entire MK loop, people watch on Main Street and take on last long look down Main Street at the Castle. :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter