If I get a postcard for a value resort

I have read where folks have gotten a rate for a moderate with the post cards. It never hurts to try! Good Luck!

I got an email code for a value and was able to apply it to our Deluxe savannah room at AKL. It seems like most postcards/email come out for one level, but have rates for all levels.

I got a postcard once and when I called I was given the discount rate for value, moderates and deluxes. I think the card was for deluxes because it had AKL on the front and that is where we stayed with a great rate but like I said I was quoted for all three types before picking the deluxe. Good luck. :)

Our friend got a post-card with a pin. Is it possible for us to use it? Or is it specifically atteched to her?

You can use it for a moderate. I just got one and called. It was good for CBR for $79 per night (special rate cause we're getting 2 rooms). Rate for one room was under $100 (June). I think the pin has to be used by the person the card is addressed to though, because she asked me to verify address, phone, name etc.

I got a Disney postcard today. It says select value resorts from $74. per night for
Feb. 17th thru April 16. and

$59 from April 17 thru July 4 .

Oops.... sent it before I finished. Doesn't include taxes.

It says that you need the PIN in the yellow box and that it is nontransferable.

ok, I am on the phone with Disney now. I booked 2 nights (only 2, rats) but got Caribbean Beach for $116 a night including tax! Pretty darn good. :rotfl:

Is there any rhyme or reason to the way they send postcards?
Do they just send them to AP holders?
I don't think our friends had an AP, but I do know that they were at WDW around the same time we were last year.

I am not and never have been an AP holder.
We do go to WDW nearly every February but only for short stays. (We took one long trip in 1999, 8 nights) We often buy one day one park passes.
I don't think that there is anything people do or don't do to get a postcard.
I have spent time wondering why I never got one too, and suddenly I got one!! :)

i did went from pop c to po river side hi if the rate is open you can change , did you get the card wirh mickey and a little boy on it ? have a great day

god bless

mary :earsboy: :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter