If I do on-line check-in...

CAWL

Earning My Ears
How do I get my parking pass and coupon booklet? Do I still have to go to the front-desk?

Not sure what coupon booklet you're asking about, but many have reported recently that the paper parking passes aren't necessary. Instead, they scan your magic band at the gates to the park and resort lots.

Thanks Rich. We have a MYW package and I was under the impression that the free DQ and mini-golf coupons came in a booklet?

Package booklet is mailed.

Some resorts have stopped passes some have not but sounds like folks are getting at the gate. My last trip never got pass and never went to lobby. General info packet was in room.

I will have an extra set of Mini Golf and Planet Hollywood passes. We never have time for that when we're there. We do use the Marina discount for the Raycers.

How do I get my parking pass and coupon booklet? Do I still have to go to the front-desk?

There was a folder in the room that had the coupons in it. We didn't have a car on our most recent trip, but I think that they just scan your magic band now instead of giving you a parking pass.

The coupon book comes in the mail (it has since at least 2007, which was my first adult trip).

When we went in May, we didn't get a parking pass. They scanned our MBs everywhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter