If I decide to Visit Disneyland for the First and Last time

Jodi1980

<font color=FF00CC>Pixie Dust can even make a mood
this November (I love WDW too much), would five nights be ok? That would mean four days in the parks (there are two parks, right).

Yes, there are two parks. There is also a Downtown Disney area.

Yes, we just spent 4 days in July, and did everything we wanted. You might surprise yourself and want to go back!!

4 days is good and as long as you are not visiting the weekend of Vetern's Days or Thanksgiving, it will get a plenty of time to see and do everything and leave time to repeat favorites.

I wouldn't count Disneyland out as a repeat visit. I felt the same way about WDW but after visiting I plan on going back, eventually.

Three days is enough to see the parks - 4 days is perfect as it gives you the chance to redo alll your favourites.

But you will be back! ;)

We did 5 days. 2 in DL, 2 in CA, then spent the last day alternating between the two, redoing all the favourite rides and shows. And spent one morning at downtown Disney. (which you can get into without a pass) Next time we go, we will do 5 again, and spend more time at restaurants, character meals etc.. that we didn't do last time. We are not big food people, and just ate wherever was closest. But after seeing the pics people posted on the Disney foods, I want to try some of those!

We had 5 adults, 2 kids with us. I guess it would depend on how many people are in your party, to decide how many days would be best, and how busy the parks are at that time of year!

Have fun!

ha! you say that it would be your last trip now, but just you wait! i haven't been to either resort all that much, but i can tell you that if it weren't for the world showcase, i would rarely go back to florida and just go to ca as much as possible. the magic kingdom in florida can't hold a candle to the one in california. i say do it (and five days is more than enough) and brace yourself for a magical time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter