If I carry a Vera Bradley wristlets do I have to go through

debelfish

Mouseketeer
bag check? Heading there Sunday and am hoping I can just skip bag check.
Thanks!
Elizabeth

bag check? Heading there Sunday and am hoping I can just skip bag check.

There will be a security guard at the "no bags" entrance gate watching as guests arrive.

It will be up to her/him as to whether you will be re-directed to
the bag-check or not.

There will be a security guard at the "no bags" entrance gate watching as guests arrive.

It will be up to her/him as to whether you will be re-directed to
the bag-check or not.

:thumbsup2 exactly.

I've seen them send people back to bag check, and I've seen them say nothing at all. I've even seen them have the people open the wristlet and check it quickly.

If you put it in your pocket you won't have to worry about bag check at all . If I carry a wristlet my DH just sticks it in his cargo shorts pockets and we are off!

I've been sent to bag check with just a camera case (size of a wristlet, that my dad had skipped bag check with clipped to his belt the day before) so there's a chance you'll have to.

We use cargo pockets and don't bring any bag. Even the camera goes in a pocket.

With that being said, last week at both MK and EP we saw people being called back to the security folks after walking through with loaded pockets. What I overhead as I kept walking was something questioning what was in the shirts and a request for them to be emptied. To be honest, the pockets didn't look bulging at all. Maybe it was how heavy an object that was in there?

That's why it's a joke. You can stuff things into pockets or under a jacket and walk right in. The guy with the gun got in with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter