If I can't get Le Cellier which of these 3 should I choose?

VegasMike21

<font color=blue>I couldn't stop laughing when the
Ok my ADR's are due in two weeks and was wondering if I can't get Le Cellier, which of the following should I choose for my replacement.

1. Coral Reef
2. Chefs De France
3. San Angel Inn

I would whol heartedly go with San Angel Inn. One of the best meals that I have had in WDW

Of those three - the only one we'll eat in again is Chef de France. We didn't care for the Disney version of Mexican and the food at Corel Reef just wasn't for us - we like more than two bites of our side dishes

LOL, skip le cellier and go for San Agenl or Chefs...you will be much happier.

The only one of the 3 we have tried is Chefs and we love it. We eat there (as well as Le Cellier) every trip.

Wow, rec's for all three places. I know my wife will most likely say that she wants San Angel out of the three, she said she would like to carne asada. Anyone ever have that at San Angel?

I would suggest San Angel. We had a bad experience with Coral Reef this past April and now I would not go back there. But we have eaten at San Angel many times and are always happy with the food.

We've been to both Coral Reef and Chefs.

Both are good. My personal preference is Chefs, and I also think it's easier to get into than CR. Also, CR tends to get really behind in seatings.

Wow, rec's for all three places. I know my wife will most likely say that she wants San Angel out of the three, she said she would like to carne asada. Anyone ever have that at San Angel?

I see you are from Las Vegas. We are from Cali and found the food a San Angelo to be very different than West Coast Mexican. Just a warning

We've eaten at all three and here's how I would rank them:

1. Chefs de France - Great menu selection, food and service was fabulous. We are going here again this year because there were so many other things on the menu we wanted to try.

2. Coral Reef - Long wait for table even with ADR, really loud. Food was good, service ok, a bit rushed. It's worth it to do at least once, but I don't thing we'll be going back any time soon.

3. San Angel Inn - Awesome atmosphere, really peaceful and a nice cool break from the hot weather! Food was so-so, service was slow even though we went at an off time. I do have to admit that even though the food wasn't memorable, I'd be tempted to go here again someday just for the atmosphere.

These are just opinions, your mileage may vary. Look at the menus online and see what appeals to you most, I think every Epcot restaurant is worth trying!

I would go with the order you have listed. I'm from CA also, and SA food wasn't really Mexican to me, especially the chips! But the atmosphere is nice there, even though they squish you into the space.

My family and I are all BIG into mexican food (we've eaten mexican every day for a week before) and we thought that San Angel Inn was awful. I guess it would be ok as long as you are not expecting real mexican food. It's more like american food with some peppers. I've never been to the other two, but we considered coral reef until a friend advised us that Beirgarten was really good. Well, that's probably more than you wanted to know.

p.s. the theming inside the San Angel Inn was excellent, if you don't eat there, at least go inside to see everything.

I see you are from Las Vegas. We are from Cali and found the food a San Angelo to be very different than West Coast Mexican. Just a warning

I've have been to San Angel before a long time ago, I remember having the chicken dish which was pretty good.

Well, we've not eaten at Coral Reef, so I can't comment on it, but we like Chefs De France, and had a bad experience (food and service) at San Angel, and although it is a very nice atmosphere, it's been permanently crossed off our list...
My vote would be for Chefs De France :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter