• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If I add days to my existing December free dining package will I still get FD?

Susie22

Mouseketeer
I have a free dining package booked in December that I made the final payment for today (due today). I would like to add three days to the beginning of my stay (and take two days off the end) because of new availability. If I call and request these changes will I still get free dining for the whole stay even though the promotion is over? The new dates were all still within the original FD promotion days.

I have a free dining package booked in December that I made the final payment for today (due today). I would like to add three days to the beginning of my stay (and take two days off the end) because of new availability. If I call and request these changes will I still get free dining for the whole stay even though the promotion is over? The new dates were all still within the original FD promotion days.

As long as the new dates are within the promotional dates and there is availability you should be fine.

You'll probably have a lengthy hold to do it since the CM will have to go to a different department with an expired package code. If you are searching online for availability you can't count on that - your FD promotion changes the availability of rooms on a given day from what you see online at rack rate.

Please let me know if you are able to do it. I would like to add 1 day at the beginning and 2 days at the end of my trip. I am due to pay on Monday.

FYI-I was able to call and add a day to the beginning of my trip and keep my free dining no problem. Unfortunately there was no availability to add the 2 days to the end of the trip that I wanted. But she did say to keep trying :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter