If Grandma's riding it can't be too bad... 12/20 Wrap up: Travelling home, souvenirs

Aww Hope.......Hazel is a beautiful little baby....she is adorable :goodvibes I hope she gets home in time for Christmas, that would be a real blessing. She is doing so well, you must be so proud of her........

Yes, we are so happy with how well she's doing! She's a strong little girl. :goodvibes

I'm so sorry your report has ended.........I really enjoyed travelling along for the ride......you all had such a good trip and it was so nice to read about it.

I'm sure you'll get back to Orlando soon.........thank you for writing your report and the lovely pictures too :)

Thanks for reading along with me! I'm sure we'll make it back someday but probably not soon... I really am okay with that though. :thumbsup2

Little Hazel looks so happy in that pic...she's just too cute. I wonder what she's dreaming about. Hope she gets to come home for Christmas.

Thanks for the awesome report. I really enjoyed sharing your memories...you have a great family.

Little Hazel looks so happy in that pic...she's just too cute. I wonder what she's dreaming about. Hope she gets to come home for Christmas. Thanks for the awesome report. I really enjoyed sharing your memories...you have a great family.

She is pretty cute, huh! :cutie:

Thanks for sharing in our fun! :goodvibes

A belated Happy Christmas to you and your family! I hope it was a great one, and I especially hope Hazel was able to come home for the holiday! She looks great in the picture you posted

I really enjoyed your report!

You did such a spectacular job planning and including a lot of fun activities leading up to the trip. Once you got there, you made the most of your time and rolling with the punches when things didn't quite work out exactly as planned.

The memories you made on this trip, and shared with us, will last a lifetime!

What more could you want?

Oh yeah, some practical souvenirs. You got some good ones. I'm not much of a shopper, especially when on vacation, but it is hard to pass up some of the goodies offered at the Wizarding World! We may have walked away with a couple of t-shirts and some overpriced candy! And a wand or two.

Wishing your family a wonderful 2014!

:goodvibes:

I loved your trip report! Where did you get the pictures for your autograph book? My kids would love to have one!

A belated Happy Christmas to you and your family! I hope it was a great one, and I especially hope Hazel was able to come home for the holiday! She looks great in the picture you posted

She didn't make it home for Christmas but she did before the new year and she's doing well, thanks!

I really enjoyed your report!

You did such a spectacular job planning and including a lot of fun activities leading up to the trip. Once you got there, you made the most of your time and rolling with the punches when things didn't quite work out exactly as planned.

The memories you made on this trip, and shared with us, will last a lifetime!

What more could you want?

Oh yeah, some practical souvenirs. You got some good ones. I'm not much of a shopper, especially when on vacation, but it is hard to pass up some of the goodies offered at the Wizarding World! We may have walked away with a couple of t-shirts and some overpriced candy! And a wand or two.

Wishing your family a wonderful 2014!

:goodvibes:

Thanks, Dee! I really enjoyed having you along for the ride. :goodvibes

I loved your trip report! Where did you get the pictures for your autograph book? My kids would love to have one!

Hello and thank you! :goodvibes The pages for the autograph books were from the DISign boards. I found a few designers I liked and scoured their photobuckets for the ones we liked. Fair warning though- the DISign boards are ADDICTIVE and you many lose several hours to them! :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter