IF free dining is extended, what about room only?

red712371

Mouseketeer
IF free dining is extended for some December dates, will they offer a room only discount for the same dates? What is everyone's experience or opinion?

I'm crossing my fingers for room only discount too! Doing a split stay at GF no dining for that part. We are staying club level though and I don't think those get room only discounts! Still hoping though!

I really want the room only. Planning on getting an annual pass and Tables in Wonderland rather than doing the dining plan this year. Don't want to wait for annual pass room only - what if it doesn't come out?! I'm not sure whcih wait is worse - the vacation countdown or the waiting for the discount.

Im really hoping for a room only discount too... but the FD dates dont cover our trip dates... so hoping they will include the first week of dec. too... I thought that was a slow week for dec??

I too am hoping for a RO discount the 1st week of December otherwise we may have to cancel. :(

Dates for room only discounts are generally a bit wider than free dining. Between free dining and room only, it seems that free dining gets all the attention. I'm working on some dates to share...but at the moment, focus seems to be on the free dining portion.

Last time, I leaked that room discounts would release the same day as free dining and they did. I see no reasons so far that tell me otherwise this time.

Stay tuned.

Dates for room only discounts are generally a bit wider than free dining. Between free dining and room only, it seems that free dining gets all the attention. I'm working on some dates to share...but at the moment, focus seems to be on the free dining portion.

Last time, I leaked that room discounts would release the same day as free dining and they did. I see no reasons so far that tell me otherwise this time.

Stay tuned.

Sounds great! Will be waiting....:thumbsup2

Do they typically do RO discounts for the savannah views at AKL. Of course free dining would be great and our dates are included...but with a 3 and 6 YO who could pretty much share most meals we wouldn't spend close to that OOP.

I'm REALLY hoping for a RO discount as well. We have a large family group going, 4 different resorts, checking in on 11/9, so that weekend will be excluded from Free Dining (If these rumored dates are true). It will be much easier on us if it's room only, because we don't want to do split stays, and check in and out.

Do you think the RO discounts will be included in that weekend? If we do check in on the 9th, and a RO discount opens up for later, will we be eligible?

Thanks!!!!

Stay tuned.

Thanks for the info! I will definitely stay tuned!

Doing the Happy Disney Dance!!! :cheer2::cheer2:pixiedust:pixiedust:

mmkenn
I will join you! :dance3:

I am debating changing my dates or just holding out for a percentage discount. I guess I just need to hold out a few more weeks to know for sure!

:cheer2:

Stay tuned.

Thanks I will be looking forward to more info on RO discounts. I don't care for the dining plan, and as a solo visitor who doesn't do TS, a RO discount will likely be better for me anyway.

I too am waiting for RO discounts for October 27 through November 2 since I like the freedom on no dining plan so let the watch begin :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter