If FP's were not an option, what ride at each park would you go on first?

troyseyfert

Mouseketeer<br><a href="http://www.disboards.com/s
Hey everyone...

This I feel would be a fun thread, but you have to do it in the mindset of "What If"

Putting all strategies and fastpasses aside, if you were to start creating a tradition of what ride in each park you would want to go on first, what would it be?

For me:

MK - Splash Mountain
Epcot - Spaceship Earth (front of the park...keeps you in the spirit)
DHS - The Great Movie Ride (for me, this is THE forefront of what DHS is about)
AK - Kilimanjaro Safaris

Again, in case you don't understand...you can see above that for DHS, I could have put "Toy Story Mania" because of the theme park strategies, but if I were to put those all aside, I would most definitely want to go on the Great Movie Ride first thing! :)

Hope you all have fun with this!

This is fun!

MK- have to agree with Splash Mountain.. it's a classic!
EPCOT- Soarin'.. its not exactly a classic but I always get off it feeling happy:)
DS- ToT! My favorite ride! Awesome details
AK- Kilamanjaro Safari.. good chance to see animals bright and early!

MK: Haunted Mansion
Epcot: Maelstrom
DHS: ToT (If only for the music and atmosphere when you're in line...I can't get enough of it)
AK: Safari

Fun. I will play, too.

MK- Haunted Mansion!
EPCOT- Soarin'...love, love, love this ride!
DS- Tower of Terror
AK- Kilamanjaro Safari..although our trip in May will be our first time riding Mount Everest, so this one could change

Interesting question!

MK: Space Mountain
EP: Soarin' (me), M:S (DH)
AK: Everest
DHS: ToT

Edited:

I just realized that I read the topic and misunderstood it after better reading your post. You weren't asking what our strategy would be if we didn't have FP? Instead it seems you were speaking more from a "tradition" stand point; what would be your sentimental first choice? If that's true, mine has to change to:

MK: HM
EP: SE (me), M:S (DH)

Spaceship Earth!!! We always go to Epcot first for that exact reason!!! I got my tag while talking about my fav ride, SSE!!! :goodvibes

Interesting question!

MK: Space Mountain
EP: Soarin' (me), M:S (DH)

Edited:

I just realized that I read the topic and misunderstood it after better reading your post. You weren't asking what our strategy would be if we didn't have FP? Instead it seems you were speaking more from a "tradition" stand point; what would be your sentimental first choice? If that's true, mine has to change to:

MK: HM
EP: SE (me), M:S (DH)

Yes...this one is more about the sentimental choice, putting all strategies aside. Now don't get me wrong....some people still might want to go to the big rides, but I feel lots of times, there are some rides that we would rather go on first just so that we can get into the Disney spirit!

All my favorites!

MK: Splash Mountain
Epcot: Soarin
DHS: Rock n' Roller Coaster
AK: Expedition Everest

Running to Splash Mountain right after the rope drop is one of my favorite memories from being a kid!

MK - Splash Mountain
DHS - Tower of Terror
Epcot - Spaceship Earth
AK - Expedition Everest

MK - Space Mountain
DHS - Rock n Roller
Epcot - Mission Space
AK - Expedition Everest

Well for favourites:

MK - Haunted Mansion
Epcot - Absolutely Soarin!
DHS - We tend to go here because we like the shows (Indian Jones, Voyage of Little Mermaid..) but for rides as we were not brave enough for Tot or R&R coaster last time will have to say Star Wars but we are looking for to Toy Story this time
Animal Kingdom - Kali River Rapids

:cool1:

According to what I am reading I would have to do:

MK: Stich's Great Escape
EP: Three Calibrero's
DHS: Narnia
AK: Rafiki's Planet Watch

Only because the others look like they are going to be so busy... :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter