If Cajon Pass stays open...

PattiPB

<font color=green>I'll be happy to learn the secre
I am headed for DL! This is only the second time in ten years we've had a possible closure of the Pass during a trip to DL.

Maybe this frigid temperature will keep the crowds down...Wishful thinking.

For those of you who think we Vegans live in a sweatbox---it is SNOWING here!!!

I'm hoping to dive off the DVC fence this weekend...maybe somebody is trying to tell me something with this snow??? :confused:

Good luck! No snow at my house...yet. My kids are so mad at the weatherman for getting their hopes up! Other then the wind your trip should be fine....maybe I am sick but I like this cold and hope it continues, 4 or 5 months and it will be 100.

No snow here yet either, but I know you live out where my mom does and it's chillier out there!!!

Good luck PattiPB, and if you do decide to go, PLEASE DRIVE SAFE!!!

Andrea

Just back!

Thank goodness we didn't get chains for the car---NO SNOW! Not a single flake! No traffic, no nothing! It was a smooth and easy drive. DL was unbelievably empty---the cold must have kept the locals away.

I will say I haven't been that cold since I left NJ 10 years ago!!!

Just back!

Thank goodness we didn't get chains for the car---NO SNOW! Not a single flake! No traffic, no nothing! It was a smooth and easy drive. DL was unbelievably empty---the cold must have kept the locals away.

I will say I haven't been that cold since I left NJ 10 years ago!!!

My goodness, glad you were okay! That always seems to happen, they predict all this bad stuff (weather, construction) and I guess I have been lucky too because I get all scared and then the drive is fine.

You are brave though. I hate going when it's freezing!

Andrea

Glad to hear your back , I can't wait till we go , but I really hate the drive , especially back home!

When we went last month the grapevine was closed due to snow. Boy you can sure tell that So Cal doesn't get a lot of snow cuz when we got to our last chance to go a different route (Bakersfield) it finally opened and there was VERY little snow at all. My family owns a place in Truckee and THAT is some serious snow up there. They VERY rarely close the freeways up there and they are really narrow high mountain roads. When we left our home it was chilly but it never even dawned on us that there would be snow on the grapevine. I know it does happen but you just don't think about that in So Cal LOL.

Glad you had a good trip and I hear you on the cold weather. We have had sub zero temps for over a week and it has been FREEZING. I am def ready for spring.

I just hope it is not too cold when we go in Feb. I am ready for those warm days!!

Glad to hear your back , I can't wait till we go , but I really hate the drive , especially back home!

Do what I do...SLEEP!!!!! :rotfl2: I never said I was a low maintenance spouse!!! :love:

I know that there will be fwy closures this weekend Jan 19,20,21. I hope this won't affect you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter