If buying tickets at shades of green....

vagabonder1

Earning My Ears
couple questions I'm hoping someone here can answer. We are looking at buying our tickets at shades of green (2day/2park) to avoid the $40 in taxes... we'll buy these when we buy our Disney tickets (which we're doing first). My questions are: these will be tax free right? We'll be staying at the Hard Rock for 3 nights - to utilize the front of the line access - is it just our room card they need to see? It doesn't matter where the tickets are bought to qualify for that perk right?
Thanks!

PS - anyone know if Shades of Green has a 3 day/3 park pass? It doesn't show it online.

you can buy the universal tickets anywhere and use them for park entrance.

I talked with shades of green a few days ago and they confirmed that the tickets are tax free when purchased through them.

You might consider contacting a nearby military installation MWR office. I am a civilian -- I contacted Ft. Leavenworth and got Disney tix cheaper than at Shades. I had to pay a $10 fedex fee, but it was still cheaper. The Universal tix are about the same, but if you can get them all mailed to you, might save you some money and time! Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter