• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If anyone is considering renting a van in the NJ/DE/PA region...

Mark P.

DIS Veteran
Just thought I'd pass this on...
There's a van rental company called Spalco, that's located in New Castle DE, right between the Airport, and a Burger King on RT 13. The # is 302-328-1128. A couple different co-workers have used them, and they've got terrific rates without all the airport concession fees, etc...

We're thinking of renting a van ourselves for our next trip, and for a 12 day rental, the cost is just over $700(tax incl.), for a 2001 Grand Voyager mini van, with unlimited milage.

-Mark

dude, check out avis; we got a minivan for 8 days at about $250 incl tax...unlimited mileage

Avis has updated the following discount code so that it applies to every class of vehicle. Unless there is an overiding promotion or special rate, using this number should save you anywhere from 5-20% in the U.S. and Canada, possibly more internationally. D002807 is the number. Try a quote and see
Here's another code AWD B381900 I found from 5 -20% for everyone

Thanks for the tips! I plugged in the code at Avis, and got quoted at $634. The only problem is that you have to initially have a credit card, and we only have a debit, so we're going to stick with our original plan.

If you're going before Christmas, you could get an Avis minivan with unlimited mileage for about $419 for twelve days - taxes and fees included!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter