• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If all resorts cost the same whcih one would you choose?

Which resort would you pick for offer?

• Polynesian

• Contemporary

• Grand floridian

• Coronado

• Carribbean

• Port Orleans

• Boardwalk

• Yachtclub/Beachclub

• Pop/allstars

• Swan/Dolphin

• Animal Kingdom

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I picked Polynesian even though I havent ever stayed here but I always wanted to :)

I said YC/BC but its really a tie between that and AKL (savanahh view). And a CR MK View would be a very close second between my two way tie for first!

Tie between GF, Poly and Boardwalk. Voted GF bcause its the most expensive so it would cost less to go to one of the others later. Last year we stayed at Poly for the cost of a moderate by buying through Expedia (I think it was Expedia).

We just returned from the Grand Floridian and I can't say enough about how wonderful the resort is. Our home away from home!

Beach club - it was where hubby and I spent our Honeymoon (and both or our first stays on-site) and also the first stay for both of my kids many years later...

I went for Contemory. Ever since my first visit back in 83 i have always admired the dsign of this resort. The A shape with the monorail blew me away then and still does after 22 visits over the years but i've never been able to afford this lovely resort :(

Tough call between Beach Club/Yacht Club and the Poly but I have to pick BC since we have never stayed there and I am dying to.:)

I'd pick the Grand Floridian. It's so pretty, but I just can't justify the cost right now.

Can't vote because I can't decide. Between Contemporary ( I have loved since I stayed there when i was younger... and now woth kids of my own think the convenience would be great!) or Wilderness Lodge (also relatively convenient - it was being built the last time I was at WDW and since then I have always dreamed of staying there!).

Trying to decide on a May 2011 trip now - wonder where I will stay??? Thinking a villa in one of these places!

I voted Grand Floridian, RPC to be exact ;) I have always wanted to stay there, and we will be going next month for our 20th anniversary! (not RPC, though)

I chose the GF!! We love it !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter