• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If all resorts cost the same whcih one would you choose?

Which resort would you pick for offer?

• Polynesian

• Contemporary

• Grand floridian

• Coronado

• Carribbean

• Port Orleans

• Boardwalk

• Yachtclub/Beachclub

• Pop/allstars

• Swan/Dolphin

• Animal Kingdom

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

flicx

You can't handle the truth!
Let's say for arguements sake disney decided to make a one time offer of all standard rooms $50.00 a night, regardless of which resort it is.Where would you stay? I'll start poly!!!

I voted for Beach Club because I love the feel of the resort and the location!!\
Laurie

Contemporary- just because I've imagined it since I was a kid!

The GF Main Building , my dream resort :)

I will say the BC/YC Love the location and SAB is a great pool! Plus the mango mojitos at Hurricane Hannah's are my favorite :thumbsup2

Although Coronado (CSR) holds our hearts, I would pick the AKL for $50 a night because that is the one resort we want to try (along with the BC).

I chose YC/BC because that is the next place I would like to try. We've stayed at POR and AKL and loved them both for different reasons, now want to try something different.

I've never stayed at any Deluxe but the WL, but I think I'd go with the Beach Club. The pool area for one, the Epcot resort area, and the general atmosphere of beachiness ;).

My choice is Wilerness Lodge and you did not list it so I choose other.:confused3

I'm with you, I love the WL and is my favorite resort in WDW. I also picked other since the WL was not listed. :confused3

I'd pick the Polynesian.

It is so handy with being on the monorail & I'd love having 'Ohana to eat at & Kona.

Plus, it is beautiful!

Contemporary- just because I've imagined it since I was a kid!

This is me exactly! I can remember riding through the resort on the monorail with my Dad and looking out the windows and telling him, "I'm gonna stay here some day." I haven't made it there yet, but I will. :goodvibes

I would choose the BW or BC those are my two favorite resorts. BW because of the boardwalk, atmosphere and everything you can do. The BC because of SAB, Beaches N'cream and the atmosphere.:thumbsup2 Oh and the location for both walk to Epcot and boat/walk to DHS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter