If a stranger were to look at your song playlist..

Not even the song Cruise by Florida Georgia Line with Nelly?!?! its catchy! ;)

I hope to see FGL this fall!

I can't even handle that one, even though I love Nelly. Country music is like nails on a chalkboard to me. You wouldn't think that would be true if you heard me speak, though. I have a very "country" sounding accent. :laughing:

Heart of a Champion is my favorite Nelly song. It is my go to before a big game and my kids listen to it before their taekwondo belt tests and competitions. :goodvibes

Cantw8 said:
..what would they think about you?

This chick is all over the place, very willy nilly :rotfl:

If a stranger looked at my playlist, they'd definitely think I have multiple personalities. I have everything from Lynard Skynard to Usher...lol.

They'd probably think that I'm too lazy to put music onto my iPod.

..what would they think about you?

This chick is all over the place, very willy nilly :rotfl:

They'd think I have a smallish (okay very large) affinity for broadway showtunes. They'd notice that I'm a Gleek. There's a little bit of disney on there. Gaelic storm, fall out boy, say anything, brand new, Adele, lots of other stuff, too. I'd leave whoever was conducting this experiment scratching their heads.

I have albums in at least 6 different languages, so they'd probably think I worked for the UN. :lmao:

I like to use the word "eclectic" because it makes it sound cool. I have everything on my iPod from lots of Elvis and The Monkees to some old school hip hop and a teensy bit of country. Lots of alternative, lots of oldies.

I've got Glenn Miller, Eminem and Hank Williams Jr on the same workout playlist. My kid has informed me that combination goes beyond eclectic and into eccentric :confused3

They'd probably think I was pregnant. I'm not. It's just that my music tastes make about as much sense as pickles and ice cream.

DeaverTex said:
They'd probably think that I'm too lazy to put music onto my iPod.

I got an Ipod for Christmas, and I haven't even opened it. Love my Creative Zen...nano? I've had it so long, I can't remember what it is, lol.

That either I am open to different music or that I have multiple personalities,lol. Country(old and new), rap, rock, alternative,etc.

Cutting and pasting directly from my Pandora station mix:

John Denver
Anne Murray
Cher (my favorite)
Nickel Creek
Dixie Chicks
Bette Midler
Fun.
Neil Diamond
Pink
Abba
Maroon 5

I get teased by everybody for my taste in music. :rotfl2: I like happy music and slow sappy love songs...

They would think I'm a metalhead (which I am....:laughing:) with a closet love of mellow, meaningful music. :rolleyes1

If someone looked at my playlist they would think I'm a caucasian male from a red state and not a hispanic female from a blue state. My playlist:
Megadeth
Blind Guardian
Five Finger Death Punch
Bad Company
Diamond Head
Dan Fogelberg

They would rightfully think, "Seriously, you need to create playlists rather than having your music go in alphabetical order"

What mood are you trying to set when Patsy Cline's "Crazy" is immediately followed by "Crazy Train" and "Hallelujah" is followed by "The Hamster Dance".

They would probably think I have multiple personalities. I have everything on my playlist from rock to classical, electronic to rap, country to hip-hop, top 40, dance music, punk, oldies, dubstep, etc. It makes no sense.

They would see all my country and Christian music and then see my Enimen rap music and would be like ??? LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter