• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If a child turns 18 while on a cruise....

If the policy hasn't changed, looks like I may have just found my answer
(posted by Dug720 a couple years back):)

"...the cutoff for Vibe is 11:59pm the last day you are 17. Once it hits midnight on the 18th birthday Vibe turns into an inaccessible pumpkin."

Is anyone able to confirm that yes she would be allowed until her birthday mid cruise?

Last edited:

My DD will be 17 on our next cruise, but graduated from high school. From what I understand, once you graduate from high school you cannot go to the Vibe, even if you are still 17. However, since she's won't be 18 until a few weeks after the cruise, she won't be able to participate in the 18*21 group either?

My DD will be 17 on our next cruise, but graduated from high school. From what I understand, once you graduate from high school you cannot go to the Vibe, even if you are still 17. However, since she's won't be 18 until a few weeks after the cruise, she won't be able to participate in the 18*21 group either?

You can got to Vibe up until 18. They don't work around schooling and many guests are international and work to a different school system.

She can still go. The reason they are so strict on 18 is because they are considered a legal adult.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter