IDOL Experience show times?

Huff

DIS Veteran
Whats the typical show times for this? Is it held every day or just some days? Is it necessary to get in line really early or face not getting a seat?

1- Whats the typical show times for this?

2- Is it held every day or

3- just some days?

4- Is it necessary to get in line really early or face not getting a seat?

1- This is a great site to keep BOOKMARKED for future reference.

The following site posts the stage shows, in-park and other on-property shows and their times for the CURRENT week.
(It is updated every weekend.)
The times may be "similar" for other dates as well.

Click below-

Steve Soares' TIMES GUIDE Site

At the top of the page,
click on the colored links for the various parks
to open their listings and view their show times.

Be sure to check back to the site as the actual dates of your trip get closer.
----------------------

2 & 3- Every day.

4- Better to be a lot too early than a bit too late. Arrive 35-45 minutes early on a busy day.
Plus, the final show of the day can fill up pretty fast.

I seem to recall from my recent visit that the shows started at 11:00, ran every hour and that the 7:00 show was the one that crowned that day's winner. Again--this is what I seem to recall---I'm not 100% positive. Have fun!

Where do you go to audition. Right up to the front of the attraction or is it around back across from sci-fi?

We were there last week. I believe the first show did start at 11:00 and they had it every hour but did not have a 3:00 show. The finale was at 7:00.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter