Idiot's Guide to posting photos please!

Just Checking
4820556957a9570404922l.jpg

How many posts do you have to get before you can post a picture? I can copy my IMG from photobucket, but when I get to a new post, I cannot paste it.

10, as of the last set of their rules.

Can you post a link here as to the picture you are trying to post? Are you sure you have actually copied it?

Help Please!

I am going crazy. I use to for years have no problem posting pictures her on the dis. Now when I try to post the com out like this:

casj.jpg

What am I doing wrong. I have tried copying the link directly from photobucket. I have tried using the little add a picture box that looks like a mountain and i have tried to just use the
tags, Nothing is working. Crazy this is my son runs a vbulletin site and all pictures work fine there. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Bug

Figured out thanks to some helpful disers. test:

dino.jpg

Actually everyone, I finally got it. Smugmug has a place on their photo sharing website that gives you a "special" url. Thanks everyone for trying. If anyone uses smugmug, I can help.:cool1:

Okay, so now why am I stuck between a smallish pic and a ridiculously huge one? I like the size of the dinosaur from TS. How do I get that?? :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter