Idiot's Guide to posting photos please!

I seem to have gotten the right size on one but not the other, photobucket is very slow when I try to resize, is it me or them, also how can I do more than one photo?

I do not think you can do more than one at a time. It only takes a few seconds when I resize a photo there.

Testing

100_1786.jpg

I went to photobucket and made it 319x239 but it is not making it smaller here in DIS. Help!!

I am new to the Dis, and wanted to use a custom avatar, but the board keeps telling me that the remote picture (on photobucket) is too large... even though it is ony 85x85 pixels. I see that the custom avatars are supposed to be less than 100x100 and under 3.9k(!!!). How in the world do you get down to 3.9k!? Even dropping to 8-bit color Gif my tiny image is 46k. Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks in advance, Shannon

{Never mind, found out that Photoshop was leaving my files fatter than they needed to be, resaving from another program stripped enough fat to post... if only I could do that with my waistline!}

ry%3D320

Yay! I did it right. :cool1:

No to post my trip report....(It's 57 pages in Word! WithOUT photos...) :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter