Identify this music from Epcot

My favorite music from my favorite place to spend an evening! There's nothing better than Future World at night, with that music playing and the gorgeous Spaceship Earth shining over everything.

Thanks for the link to the On the Wings of Butterflies. Will definitely get it for my vacation videos. Sounds very "Alan Parsons Project".

I have it as a ringtone on my iPhone. I also have the old Rio del Tiempo, which is one of my favorites. If anybody's interested, you can find them by Googling "Epcot ringtones."

I have the answer, folks!

From Wikipedia:
The area music played at Epcot is about 20 minutes long and begins with a musical piece by David Arkenstone entitled "Papillon (On The Wings Of The Butterfly)" from his album In the Wake of the Wind. The rest of the music was composed by Russell Brower for Walt Disney Imagineering and is not commercially available.

I have the answer, folks!

From Wikipedia:
The area music played at Epcot is about 20 minutes long and begins with a musical piece by David Arkenstone entitled "Papillon (On The Wings Of The Butterfly)" from his album In the Wake of the Wind. The rest of the music was composed by Russell Brower for Walt Disney Imagineering and is not commercially available.
There is another link with more info in post 11.

All I can say is thank goodness I clicked on this thread! Since 2009 I have been trying to find this music, as I love sitting outside Universe of Energy with a frozen coke and can just hear this in the background.... so thanks!

I love love LOVE the Future World music! :lovestruc

:thumbsup2 Thanks so much for all of the links and the MP3 file in this thread! :thumbsup2

My DD has this song stuck in her head and we'd like to know the title/artist. Does anyone have an idea? I've got a lot of park music CDs, but we've searched through them and it's not on any in our collection.

Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InykU94jAqc

Didn't read the whole thread but it is Future World area loop. you can listen to it on D-Cot under EPCOT - Future World - area music. I have it on my IPod and it's one of my fav's. :thumbsup2

mousebits has an mp3 version of this that is about 9:48 long titled "Walt Disney World Future World Innoventions area music," one of my favorite melodies from WDW.

*edit: they used to have it, but I just did a search and didn't see it there. That was where I got my copy a while back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter