ideas for summer accomodation

Verity Chambers

<font color=blue>He's delicious! Rather like <font
we are going to DLP in the summer as we do
Most years, previously staying at Davy Crockett...we love it but thought we might try something different this summer, eg a eurocamp type place... Has anyone got any suggestions!? Thanks!

Hi quite a few years ago we stayed at Croix de vu point (might've spelt that wrong!) if you're only wanting to go for the odd day it's ideal but a bit far if you're planning on going every day at its about an hours drive away. Great campsite with loads to do.

We are going to La Croix du view pont in October, that is a Eurocamp place. Have never been before, but have heard that it is really good. We are looking forward to it, usually stay onsite dlp or very near though so this will be a learning curve for us!

Did you enjoy ? We love it there. It was our first Disney trip accommodation.
And returned a few times since
X

I'm following this with interest. We'd like to go next year as didn't get in 2015 due to going to Orlando in the summer. We decided to skip this year due to the refurbs and have booked a med summer holiday and a long haul winter holiday instead - hurrah! So, 2017 is looking great for us - wanting to be there for 25th celebrations!

I have been thinking of doing Paris with my children as they've never seen it - despite the fact we've been to DLP sooo many times. I feel they are now old enough to appreciate things like the Louvre and Versailles, so it's our time to do it!

I've been looking at Eurocamp for 10 or so nights, then moving over to DLP into an onsite hotel for 4 nights or so. I don't fancy travelling in every day to DLP so we would have to move. I don't think we'll take a car (need to fly over due to distance) or hire one as the Eurocamp site I am looking at is 10 mins walk to a train station and sounds ideal for sightseeing. It's International Maisons-Laffitte. Having said all that, we are looking at that base due to it's proximity to Paris rather than DLP, and the trade off is the site doesn't seem to have many facilities. This won't be an issue for us. But Croix might be better if you are using for more than just a base and want some things to do onsite.

I'd be interested to hear of any other 2 bed apartment or similar types of accommodation which would be good for Paris travel but then also good for onwards journey to DLP without a car!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter