Ideas for pirate night.

james'mommy

<font color=green>I've always been a green stripe
DH won't let me dress him up but I'm going to try and dress up myself and DS. We've both done the Pirates Leauge so we have bandanas and swords. Anyone have any cheap and easy ideas on what else we could do?

If you happen to have a Factory Card and Party Outlet store near you they are clearing out all Pirates in the Caribbean items for 90% off. As of yesterday they had bandanas, swords, eye patches and more very cheap!

you should bring a compass like Jack Sparrow.

Do they have the pirate parties on 3 day cruises?

Not sure if you were looking for actual costume ideas, but I just bought my kiddos and I matching pirate shirts from Oriental Trading Co. They were $10 and were personalized (multiple lines of text). I didn't want to go all out, so I figured this was a fun mid-line idea.

I believe we are just going with black shirts and blue jeans and maybe eye patches and bandannas, except for DS5 who will wear a pirate shirt which I found on clearance at Walmart with black casual pants.

Ask hubby to grow a pirate beard. He can get it braided on board or at a port. That ought to get him in the spirit and everything will be easy after that.:banana:

I think I need to buy some large hoop earrings to accessorize my outfit. Striped Tee or a billowy white, peasant like shirt. You could try a thrift store and then cut up what you find to make it look piratey. Have fun with this!

DD and I wore pirate tees that we bought at Target ($5 each) and the DH and DS wore matching POTC jerseys that they already had. I made bandanas that cost about $10 in fabric and then DH ended up buying a hat onboard for about $35. We still got out pretty cheap. The picture is small but you can see what we wore on the left. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter