Ideas for last night at WDW

AMD3

Earning My Ears
Our first trip to WDW is May3-10. Can't wait!:cool1:
What would be a great way to end our trip. Here is our schedule to give you an idea. We don't have park hoppers, BTW.

Saturday- arrive, hang out at pool, dinner at Whispering Canyon, try to watch Wishes after dinner
Sunday- AK
Monday- HS
Tuesday- MK
Wednesday- Epcot
Thursday- Epcot
Friday- MK
Friday night is Pirates and Princesses Party and it closes at 7 so need ideas for what to do that night to make our last night really memorable.
Any suggestions?

After posting, I was thinking about going to Boardwalk for dinner. Any other suggestions?

hmph, that kinda is a downer MK closing at 7 on the last night. What's your party's make up, out of curiosity, like kids, rough ages, boy/girl. There's lots of stuff to do still, but different groups may like different things.

Edit! I was too dim witted to read your signature, NM!

Maybe schedule a late dinner at O'hana, the California Grill, or one of the GF restaurants and watch the Music, Magic, and Mahem Fireworks from the party. That's the best fireworks display I've ever seen. Those places are probably booked now, but you could keep calling. People cancel all the time.

The Boardwalk is a good idea.

Any way you could flip your last 2 days and end with Illuminations? That would be pretty cool. I know it's great to end w/ the MK, but that's a pretty neat finale also.

I like to hit DtD for last minute souvenirs and then make an early night of it by packing and watching Stacey and the Top 10.

I was going to suggest the Piano bar but I hadn't read your sig op. I think the pps suggestion is a really good idea. You'll get more time at MK overall that way too. Go to epcot the last day, watch illimunations, and also check out the water fountain at night. Its really nice with the music. I've heard other parents recount that their kids enjoyed checking it out for a bit. Its not a major attraction or anything, but its neat.

You could also, instead of boardwalk dinner, go to coral reef, I'm not sure what your budget was at Boardwalk for dinner though and if this fits or not. Coral reef is great, I love it. I don't have children though. But, it seems every kid there was loving the scenery too. I can't see how they wouldn't! Have a diver say hello to them maybe?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter