Ideas for Extras?

faqwa

Earning My Ears
Well only a few months to go and i was wondering whether anyone had ideas for extra activities during our Disney trip. We have tickets and Universal sorted etc, but are there any events within Disny that arent neccessarily advertised as heavily?

The Electrical Water Pageant which passes the three MK resorts at night is one of our favourite 'freebies' and is rarely advertised. Also the night viewing of animals with night goggles at Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Out door cinema as some of the resorts. I know that POR and POFQ do this as do the Beachclub resort. Great to watch in the warm evenings.popcorn::

Also the Riverboat from POR/POFQ to DTD..make sure you take mosquito precautions..I know they just LOVE me!:rotfl:

Watching the fireworks from the Poly beach and then watching the water pageant.:)

Boardwalk is nice to visit in the evening.

Chip and dale campfire sing along at Ft wilderness campground is fun and free - on every night.

Hire a boat from several resorts or DTD.

If you have children there are lotrs of extras like pirates league, bibbidi bobbidi boutique, wonderland tea party.

Some good ideas here - Thanks!

Can i ask, is the Pageant every night??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter