Idea's for celebrating a birthday at Disney World.

Vball_libero1

Earning My Ears
Pretty soon I will be going to Disney World with my sister and my girlfriend and the trip is basically for my girlfriend's birthday. I haven't been to Disney World since I was pretty young, and so I am looking for some ideas of things we can do at Disney World to celebrate her birthday. Such as, resturaunt ideas, but also anything else that would be fun to do (besides going to the parks, something more specific). We won't have transportation besides the Disney buses and we are staying at the Saratoga Springs Resort. Any fun/romantic/neat resturaunt ideas would be awesome and any other attraction/events/places would be great too! Thanks!!

Pretty soon I will be going to Disney World with my sister and my girlfriend and the trip is basically for my girlfriend's birthday. I haven't been to Disney World since I was pretty young, and so I am looking for some ideas of things we can do at Disney World to celebrate her birthday. Such as, resturaunt ideas, but also anything else that would be fun to do (besides going to the parks, something more specific). We won't have transportation besides the Disney buses and we are staying at the Saratoga Springs Resort. Any fun/romantic/neat resturaunt ideas would be awesome and any other attraction/events/places would be great too! Thanks!!

For my dh's 50th birthday I surprised him with an Illumination's cruise. It was incredible to have our own little "private" viewing of the show and even though we had our two dd's with us it was very romantic.

We have dinner at O'Hana's in the poly and then watch the water parage amd fire works from their beach in the back. Simply lovely. It is romantic even with our 3 kids.

DSCF0245-1.jpg
this was taken at coral reef in dec at epcot. we celebrated our twins bday..we arranged for a diver to come down into the tank w/a sign that read happy bday. you have to call the restaurant directly and ask them about it.they try to set up a time when the divers are in the tank the same time your eating(the divers are people who pay to scuba in the tank)they sat us directly facing the tank and gave the girls personalized menus. we also had them do it for my parents anniversary. the cost...? FREE! give it a try.:cool1:

so excellent suggestion.

no I don't like this place - but several disers to - California Grill - it is on top of the Cont near the MK. So it has an excellent view of the fireworks. You might need to walk out on their balcony. but only guests of the restuarant are allowed on that balcony.

if you want something completely different - try Boma - a restuarant in AKL. they service africia as well as american food.

you could do a hunt a disney. It will cost you.
http://www.giftsofalifetime.com/
http://www.pixiegifts.com./

how about going to FW - do the petting zoo, eat at Trail's end, and then go do the horseback riding.

at WDW go to city hall at the MK and ask for a birthday pin. Then she will get
lots of attention from the CM. this is free. no restuarant or extra expensives needed.

Be sure to stop at Guest Relations and get a birthday pin. They will put your friend's name on the pin.

I would definetly suggest doing one of the "cruises". You can arrange for a cake for the ride too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter