ideas for boys

ladynorthcarolina

Earning My Ears
Hi all, I love all the great things you guys come up with. I did all the princess letters for my little girl but can't seem to think of a couple for my little boy. So far I'm thinking I'll do one from Jake. I will write him a little note with a picture of Jake on it then age the paper and roll it. Anyone has any other ideas to throw this way? I was wanting to get him a letter from Mickey and I think the incredibles, but I'm not sure how I want to do them...

Maybe a quick note ,attach to a small treat or gift
something like this.

If interested just post his first name and I'll post one for you.
Hugs Mel

list of things to attach it to.
bubbles
sand bucket/shovel
frozen or Disney beach towel
bag of popcorn
small water gun
water bottle

I also have a few treat notes in my photobucket
These however I do not personalize.
link here
http://s940.photobucket.com/user/bababearbucket/library/Treat Notes?sort=3&page=1#

Last edited:

Maybe a quick note ,attach to a small treat or gift
something like this.

If interested just post his first name and I'll post one for you.
Hugs Mel

list of things to attach it to.
bubbles
sand bucket/shovel
frozen or Disney beach towel
bag of popcorn
small water gun
water bottle

I also have a few treat notes in my photobucket
These however I do not personalize.
link here
http://s940.photobucket.com/user/bababearbucket/library/Treat Notes?sort=3&page=1#
That looks pretty awesome. Thanks for sharing. I'm not sure if I will use olaf mainly because I want to get them something from characters that they will meet in the park.

For me, coming up with new and inventive ways to do things for my kiddos is half the fun of the trip. I'm a planner by nature and LOVE the planning stages. Makes the trip itself that much more fun (and magical) to me.

Good luck with your son. How old is he? Is he young enough to be interested in Pooh characters? What about Stitch? He's a favorite of both my son and daughter, and can be met in both Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios, as well as at the O'hana breakfast. There's always Woody and Buzz as well.

For me, coming up with new and inventive ways to do things for my kiddos is half the fun of the trip. I'm a planner by nature and LOVE the planning stages. Makes the trip itself that much more fun (and magical) to me.

Good luck with your son. How old is he? Is he young enough to be interested in Pooh characters? What about Stitch? He's a favorite of both my son and daughter, and can be met in both Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios, as well as at the O'hana breakfast. There's always Woody and Buzz as well.
Hi there, my little man is 2 and he's into Mickey and Jake. I might try to get them to watch more disney movies as the time comes closer. He doesn't like pooh but is a fan of the 7 dwarfs. So far I'm doing a letter for Mickey and I'm also doing one from Jake. I'm not even sure if we'll meet Jake...haha...it's one of those just in case sorta thing.

As far as I know, the only place to meet Jake is Hollywood Studios. There is a meet and greet, and also the breakfast or lunch at Hollywood & Vine there, where you meet Jake, Sofia the First, Doc McStuffins, and Handy Manny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter