Ideas for an in room celebration to say "Thank You"

Crazy4Disney06

DIS Veteran
I am looking for some suggestions for an in room celebration/surprise I can do for my husband and two boys, during our stay the VGC in December. Our trip is to celebrate my graduation from nursing school, but I would really like a little special celebration/surprise for my family to say "Thanks" for all the support, encouragement and never ending love they have given me over the past few years. I could have never made it through nursing school without their support.

Best thing to do is call them directly at 714 781GIFT. They have a lot of different gift baskets to choose from.
If you search this forum for in room celebrations, there are a few with some nice pics

Posted from Disney Forums Reader for Android

What a sweet idea to say thank you to your family.

I always think roomfuls of balloons are always festive and cool. And maybe some fantastic cupcakes from Downtown Disney?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter