Ideas for a special gift for friends at check-in

korie99

Earning My Ears
My girlfriend and her husband are taking their first trip to WDW with their 2 children, ages 3 and 4 in just a couple weeks. It's a very special and bittersweet trip, as my friends' husband was recently diagnosed with colon and liver cancer at age 38. :sad1: They are staying at the Wilderness Lodge (we were just there last February - fantastic!) and I'm thinking of calling down and having a special surprise of some sort waiting for them when they check-in. Nothing too lavish, unfortunately that's a little out of our means right now, but there must be something special and meaningful we can do for them? Any ideas you have would be great - I knew if anyone would know it would be the people here on this board!

Thanks in advance for your help!

1) It cannot be in the room before check-in.
2) But, it could be waiting for them at Front Desk.
3) Call Disney Florist - they have LOTS of options.

When we were at POP a few months ago, my boss sent us a Disney tote bag filled with snacks and drinks. It was delivered to our room 5 minutes after we walked in the door (the CM was on a Segway -- very cool!). He ordered it through Disney, but I don't know how. It was so special and made me so happy, and we all enjoyed the snacks and drinks throughout our stay. I know your friend would really appreciate something like it! Good luck!

Something special to make memories with~ autograph books and pens for the kids, a Disney themed photo album, and or disposable cameras~

Thanks everyone for the great ideas! I am going to check around and see what I can find!

I like the idea of the gift card. They could use it to do something special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter