Idea.....

Mouse_Geek

Earning My Ears
I know alot of people hate the way the fastpass system works. How about this......

Have a touch screen fastpass machine, so when you come up you insert your park ticket or resort key, it ask you do you want a fastpass for all in the paid party you hit yes or no. Now not sure how this will work for a regular ticket. But to me and the family it's a pain to insert all tickets in. So this saves time and gets the people maybe moving faster.

Not sure if this would work or not...

or maybe have fastpass machines through out the park and you can pick your favorite ride. Maybe have a fastpass loaction with lot's of then in it.

Just a thought....

tell me what you think......

I know alot of people hate the way the fastpass system works. How about this......

Have a touch screen fastpass machine, so when you come up you insert your park ticket or resort key, it ask you do you want a fastpass for all in the paid party you hit yes or no. Now not sure how this will work for a regular ticket. But to me and the family it's a pain to insert all tickets in. So this saves time and gets the people maybe moving faster.

Not sure if this would work or not...

or maybe have fastpass machines through out the park and you can pick your favorite ride. Maybe have a fastpass loaction with lot's of then in it.

Just a thought....

tell me what you think......

Wouldn't work for the majority of groups - we are a mixture of APs, tickets, complimentary admissions and Cast Members when we go in. The only group I could see this working for is a Package group where each person wants to do everything.

I do wish they did have a central location though where you could pick up FPs on occasion though.

Liz

In general, FP works very well the way it is currently designed.

I love the system they have in Animal Kingdom, with the FP machines in one central location. Wish they would do this in all the parks.

I think the FP system is fine the way it is....
They did a test run to try a "central" Fast Pass location a while back at Animal Kingdom....they didn't proceed with it, so I assume they were not happy with the results.

I love the system they have in Animal Kingdom, with the FP machines in one central location. Wish they would do this in all the parks.

I thought that was short lived and they did away with it?

Yup.

That was a one-month-long test only at DAK that ended about 2 years ago.

Yup.

That was a one-month-long test only at DAK that ended about 2 years ago.

Really? Last time I was at Ak was about 2 years ago, but I thought it was there on my previous trip as well, which was 3 years ago. Anyway, wish they would bring it back to all the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter