I'd Walk a Mile for a Cupcake- an SSR Quickie! 4/4-4/7/11 FINISHED!! 6/29

Great update Ellen. The castle looks so cool with the MMY show. Hope to see it this fall when we are down there.

Have a great time on your DISMOM's trip. As with everyone else, can't wait to read about your crazy, wild and fun time!

And you will enjoy eating at La Hacienda. We loved it there and will definitely be going back.

I hope you are having a fab time and I must say that those pictures of the castle are wonderful. I totally missed that since I think we spent every evening in Epcot or at dinner. Bummer. I would have LOVED that. Glad the boys got their ride on AND enjoyed the show.

I hope you are having a great time too! We sure did! I've been lurking but thought I'd say a very belated "hi"

I hope you are having a fab time and I must say that those pictures of the castle are wonderful. I totally missed that since I think we spent every evening in Epcot or at dinner. Bummer. I would have LOVED that. Glad the boys got their ride on AND enjoyed the show.

So funny, I was just thinking that between this and Liesa's castle pictures. No EMH, no nighttime castle, no wishes. Though if Christine's petition ever went through, that would change. :rotfl:

Talk about a different trip! Which was very very cool in a very different way! We did spend every evening at Epcot or at Dinner...or both. :rotfl: Which is not a bad thing, not at all!

Well, we're back!! Another GREAT time at WDW, this time on the 3rd annual DISmoms trip- 6 women let loose on WDW without husbands or kids! I'll be back to write more soon, and post a link to the new TR. :cool1:

IMG_1675.jpg

Welcome back Dismoms! :goodvibes It was wonderful meeting you all- what an awesome bunch!! :rotfl2: I guess I am officially on the team, I have a button and all!!! ;) (Thanks Laura!:worship:)

Can't wait to read about everything I missed! I got sick as a dog yesterday, out of nowhere. Hopefully I didn't spread it to anyone! :sick:

Welcome back.

I thought "Let the Memories Begin-Castle" was really neat-but I couldn't make out faces. I think you really need to be right in front of the castle to actually see people's faces.

aww thats an awesome pic!!! Cant wait to hear all about your adventures! I felt like I was their with some of the text I got LOL

The park in general was packed- so it was no surprise CHH was, too- but it was so organized in that line, and we did luck out finding a table. :thumbsup2

He really is a great guy....here's another pic with him, just blurry-

042.jpg

Yea, I guess if there had been another reaction in my van, it would have been from a different kid sittin in the seat-

Well- it was just "things"- ya know? All replaceable, all with a solution- and all not worthy of ruining our precious and limited WDW time. My iphone fell out...but it's a phone. We found it pretty quickly- although I wasn't too hopeful it would work when we got it back, but I still wished for the best- I was a little sad, but it wasn't like Timmy fell out of the ride! :scared1: When the lanyard went missing, I hoped we would get it back because I HAVE to believe most people want to do the right thing (even when alot of the time they don't). If we didn't, I knew that Disney knew we had lost it, and I had to think some nice CM would give us a couple of FPs to make up for it at some point...sitting outside SM would not have changed a thing, so we just went to have lunch. :laughing: I HAVE to be calm...I have 3 sons- the potential for non-stop screaming and freaking out is always looming....:rotfl:

You get the wine passports inside France, Italy or Germany where they are pouring the wine. You get 2 small pours in each country, and they give you a choice between a few. :thumbsup2

I REALLY liked the lines app- but the predictions of crowd level I thought could have been better. I attribute this to the late holidays this year - alot of school systems took their breaks all over the month, instead of right at the holiday- so that may have been why it was off. Kara says Tourguide Mike is better- but I LOVED being able to check and see what time FPs were going for before I went to get them, or how long wait times were before I ventured over to a ride- and I found all of that to be accurate. :thumbsup2I have Verizon and had no problem with internet access (except deep inside a ride).

Enjoyed your trip - can I ask what those sandals are on your feet - they look really comfy - they look ideal for my trip in October. Thanks

Rachel :)

Welcome Back Ellen! Awesome picture of the DISmoms. I'm not lying here when I say I'm jealous - the East Meets West Girls were a little camera shy and it was really hard, if not impossible, to get group shots.

I can't wait to read all about your antics!!!!!! I know its going to be a blast!

I missed the castle looking like that, my kids didn't want to see the show while we were there in Feb. Darn those kids, it will have to wait till September to see it. Hope you all had a great trip together!

Cool pictures of the Castle. Have a great trip!!

Thanks!!

The Magic, Memories and You show does look so cool. I really hope I get to see it in the fall.

Enjoy your trip!

Make SURE not to miss it!!

Have a fantastic trip! I'm looking forward to hearing all about it!:cool1:

We had a blast- we'll start the TR this week-

Have fun with the dismoms and remember, NO DANCING ON THE TABLES. :rotfl:

If there is dancing on the tables - we want pictures!

I second that!

You'll have to wait and see what we did and didn't do....:rolleyes1

Green and sick with envy! :sick:

Have a great time Ellen! Looking forward to that trip report too (hint, hint, nudge, nudge!)

We'll start soon- we have all been soooo busy since we got home-

Only if there are monkeys to be kissed... and I WILL have the camera ready! :rotfl2:

Hmmmmm......

Just came across your review and love it! Can't wait to hear more, but have fun on your DisMom's trip!

Thanks! I'll try to update this morning- I know it's been awhile....

Lucky you, have a safe & no monkey kissing trip! :rotfl2:

The Castle looked so cool, I hope that show will be on in Sept.

The show is running through the year so you should be fine in September- I'm looking forward to seeing it again in November-

Good Girl! cant wait to hear/read all about it!

Need to see if this is on in Dland? so cool

So have they seen Tink Fly? I love that part. Except I always worry that she's gonna crash into the materhorn like the one time in Cali we saw her do it when I was about 8.. talk about tramatizing LOL

No, they have never seen Tink fly because they NEVER watch Wishes- something that will change in November-:thumbsup2

Alright you Moms.. Have a fantabulous time, take lots of pics (so you can remember the weekend LMAO) Be safe, and be good!:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl: sorry I just threw that one in there for the heck of it... Please dont be good.. that would be such a boring trip report ... Say hello to Rita for me, kiss a monkey for me, and have a slushy for me! heck have 5 lol:thumbsup2

We misbehaved as often as possible in your honor, Drea!! :banana:

Dis mom in the air!!!!! Ellen and Joan are in first class. I'm in Chicago making my way there. Let the crazy begin!!!

Ellen and Joan and Evie were in 1st Class- it was a great flight!

Great update Ellen. The castle looks so cool with the MMY show. Hope to see it this fall when we are down there.

Have a great time on your DISMOM's trip. As with everyone else, can't wait to read about your crazy, wild and fun time!

And you will enjoy eating at La Hacienda. We loved it there and will definitely be going back.

I really liked La Hacienda- we had a great server, the ritas were yummo, and the food yummy, too!!

Well, you're going back at Christmas, right? You'll see it then, I'm sure- it is not to be missed-

Hope you are having a wonderful time. See you on the other side. :cloud9:

I have been thinking of you constantly!! Hope you are all having a SPECTACULAR MAW trip!!!

I hope you are having a great time too! We sure did! I've been lurking but thought I'd say a very belated "hi"

So funny, I was just thinking that between this and Liesa's castle pictures. No EMH, no nighttime castle, no wishes. Though if Christine's petition ever went through, that would change. :rotfl:

Talk about a different trip! Which was very very cool in a very different way! We did spend every evening at Epcot or at Dinner...or both. :rotfl: Which is not a bad thing, not at all!

That's what Laura kept saying- what a different trip it was. I'm so glad you enjoyed yours!! I LOVE reading about it!!

Yay! Can't wait to read about the Dismom's trip #3!

Hope to start by Thursday- we have all been swamped since we got home!! I personally had a TON of PTA stuff and a baby shower to throw-

Welcome back Dismoms! :goodvibes It was wonderful meeting you all- what an awesome bunch!! :rotfl2: I guess I am officially on the team, I have a button and all!!! ;) (Thanks Laura!:worship:)

Can't wait to read about everything I missed! I got sick as a dog yesterday, out of nowhere. Hopefully I didn't spread it to anyone! :sick:

I'm so glad we saw you- wish it had been for longer!! So, so sorry you got so sick!! :sick: None of us caught it from you, don't worry- I'm sure all the alcohol killed any germs. :rotfl:

Sounds like a fun trip so far with your boys!

Can't wait to hear about the 3rd Dismoms trip either! :thumbsup2

Thanks! We'll start this week with DISmoms 3!!!

Welcome back.

I thought "Let the Memories Begin-Castle" was really neat-but I couldn't make out faces. I think you really need to be right in front of the castle to actually see people's faces.

I was in the rose garden and I could make out the faces in that one part- you mean where Walt was shown, that part?

aww thats an awesome pic!!! Cant wait to hear all about your adventures! I felt like I was their with some of the text I got LOL

Thanks! We have lots of good pics to share- sorry you have to be so patient.

Enjoyed your trip - can I ask what those sandals are on your feet - they look really comfy - they look ideal for my trip in October. Thanks

Rachel :)

My sandals are the BEST!!!! Joan was wearing them, too- we had no blisters in Disney this year. They are Sketchers Tone-ups. Just remember to break them in before you go!:thumbsup2

Welcome Back Ellen! Awesome picture of the DISmoms. I'm not lying here when I say I'm jealous - the East Meets West Girls were a little camera shy and it was really hard, if not impossible, to get group shots.

I can't wait to read all about your antics!!!!!! I know its going to be a blast!

Thanks MaryEllen! I don't know if I could be on a trip where people refused to be photographed- I think that would be a big issue for me. :confused3 I love having all the photos of everyone laughing and smiling to look back on! We did have a blast- I'll start it soon!!

I missed the castle looking like that, my kids didn't want to see the show while we were there in Feb. Darn those kids, it will have to wait till September to see it. Hope you all had a great trip together!

My kids would not have not voted to see it either had we not been standing right there when it started- I really hope you have a chance to see it in September! :goodvibes

ummm wheres my Dis mom link.. eh.. come on ladies i want to live vivatiously thru ya

My sandals are the BEST!!!! Joan was wearing them, too- we had no blisters in Disney this year. They are Sketchers Tone-ups. Just remember to break them in before you go!:thumbsup2

I've seen those too and curious about how well they'd be for WDW. What's the difference in the Tone Ups & the Fit Flops? I've seen those too.

I was on the walk-way above the Rose Garden, and I couldn't make out anyone's faces. I was sort of excited when the show started, because I thought I had a good chance to recognize someone from our hometown. Our h.s. band marched that evening. There were 102 in the band, add parents, siblings, grandparents etc., and I'm betting there were at least 1000 people there from my town. I really thought I could recognize someone, but it was unrecognizable. Maybe it is my eye site.:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter