ID Check

Mulan's Ma

Mouseketeer
For anyone who has been to the parks lately on a regular single day ticket (not So Cal ticket) --was your ID checked? I purchased single day tickets for the family--including my daughter's boyfriend--to enjoy Thanksgiving at DLR. There is a good possibility that the boyfriend won't be in the picture much longer. The ticket says "non-transferrable" on it so I am wondering what to do? If we invite someone else to go with us (luckily he has a unisex name) do you think we will run into issues?

For anyone who has been to the parks lately on a regular single day ticket (not So Cal ticket) --was your ID checked? I purchased single day tickets for the family--including my daughter's boyfriend--to enjoy Thanksgiving at DLR. There is a good possibility that the boyfriend won't be in the picture much longer. The ticket says "non-transferrable" on it so I am wondering what to do? If we invite someone else to go with us (luckily he has a unisex name) do you think we will run into issues?
You will be fine. I frequently put all tickets in my name initially, and never have a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter