Iced Coffee in Parks?

threeboysmom

Living the dream - near Disney!
I was wondering if there was a list of places where I can get an iced coffee each afternoon at all 4 parks. I know there's a Starbucks at each park, but is that the only place to get one? Just trying to avoid having to walk all the way back near the park entrance if I'm on the other side of the park mid-afternoon (and the Starbucks locations do seem to be located near park entrance at all the parks).

Other than going through each & every menu, I was hoping someone might have already compiled a list or know of one?

My DH loves the iced coffee at WDW! In MK, I know Cosmic Ray's has it. They used to have a kiosk at the hub, but it disappeared with the construction - and the CM looked at me like I grew a second head when I asked where it went.
We never did find it at Epcot, and haven't looked at the other parks. I'd love to know as well!

In Epcot you used to be able to get it at a stand just outside the Canada pavilion near the stage where Off Kilter performed. Not sure if the kiosk is still there though... I'll find out in about 11 days though.

There are Joffrey carts throughout the parks I believe that offer ice coffees and donuts, etc. There is for sure one at the TTC before you go monorail/boat into the Magic Kingdom.

At Epcot they had some specialty ice coffee (and some adult spiked ones) at a couple of the world pavilion little kiosks last time we went, but they were on temporary cardboard signs propped up.

I believe in October I got one at the Funnel Cake stand in "America" that was spiked with some maple type alchohol and whipped cream, but that was during Food & Wine Fest.

Like others have said, there are Joffrey's kiosks around the park if you don't want to go to Starbucks (I prefer Starbucks now that it's there!) that serve iced coffee. In Epcot, I know they exist down by Ellen/Mission Space, as you enter WS walking towards Mexico, in America, and between the UK and Canada. In Studios I know there's one by the Tower of Terror gift shop exit and I want to say down by Toy Story as well, but don't quote me on that one. I think the only place I've gotten an iced coffee in AK at the Kusafari Bakery in Africa.

In MK, I honestly don't remember seeing Joffrey's carts anywhere. I know iced coffee exists at Auntie Gravity's in Tomorrowland (where they make iced coffee floats - yummy!) but if you're in Tomorrowland I would just walk over to Starbucks in that case, again just my .02.

Hopefully someone will chime in with more precise answers on MK and AK!

I need to know more about this Iced Coffee Float at Auntie Gravity's. That sounds like something I need to try!

Joffreys.com has a list of all the kiosks in WDW. There are more than I realized, and the list doesn't include QS locations. I know Sleepy Hollow sells it, too, and Cosmic Ray's as a previous poster mentioned.

Are they all sweetened or can you get unsweetened?

It comes in mocha or vanilla, I think, and they're both sweetened. I prefer unsweetened coffee. I've bought these out of desperation for iced coffee a few times, and they taste sickly sweet to me. I don't love Starbucks in my real life but I'm thrilled it's an option in WDW now, just so I can get a nice plain iced coffee fix.

Not the OPs question but just an FYI for the coffee maniacs who end up browsing this thread--the Hess/Speedway stations on property sell Dunkin Donuts coffee, and the station near the Magic Kingdom has an iced coffee machine! :)

Thanks everyone for your responses!

Joffreys.com has a list of all the kiosks in WDW. There are more than I realized, and the list doesn't include QS locations. I know Sleepy Hollow sells it, too, and Cosmic Ray's as a previous poster mentioned.

It comes in mocha or vanilla, I think, and they're both sweetened. I prefer unsweetened coffee. I've bought these out of desperation for iced coffee a few times, and they taste sickly sweet to me. I don't love Starbucks in my real life but I'm thrilled it's an option in WDW now, just so I can get a nice plain iced coffee fix.

Not the OPs question but just an FYI for the coffee maniacs who end up browsing this thread--the Hess/Speedway stations on property sell Dunkin Donuts coffee, and the station near the Magic Kingdom has an iced coffee machine! :)

Oh rats! Really? Is that the only iced coffee that Joffreys sells? I was looking for REAL iced coffee, not a sweetened, blended coffee coolatta/frappachino type drink.

I drink my iced coffee black, and I've gotten it black at all the Joffrey's carts I've personally been to (they have flavor pumps behind the counter and additional sugars you add yourself if desired).

The coffee at Auntie Gravity's for floats is a blended, non-black flavored coffee.

No Joffrey's inside MK. :sad1:
I will forgo my afternoon coffee is my only choice is Starbucks. :(

My favorite cold treat the MK is an iced coffee float from the Sunshine Tree Terrace. It's wicked, but so, so good. Especially when the ice cream starts melting and makes the coffee even more creamy. Yum. They sell just iced coffee, too, but it's the super sweet flavored kind. I do think any place that sells coffee would put it over ice for you, though.

One of the things in life that puzzles me the most is why coffee is so hard to come by at Disney. Don't they know that parents NEED it?

Thanks everyone for your responses!

Oh rats! Really? Is that the only iced coffee that Joffreys sells? I was looking for REAL iced coffee, not a sweetened, blended coffee coolatta/frappachino type drink.

Stick with Starbucks. I drink my iced coffee unsweetened, milk only. The stuff I found at AK last summer was just the sweetened syrupy stuff.

I drink my iced coffee black, and I've gotten it black at all the Joffrey's carts I've personally been to (they have flavor pumps behind the counter and additional sugars you add yourself if desired).

This is good to know! I've asked for plain old iced at the Pixar Place cart in HS and at the one near Canada and they've told me they only have the pre-sweetened kind...but I'll definitely keep checking the other kiosks when I'm back in WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter