Ice Wine Flight

disneyfav4ever

No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep
I was reading Artist Point's menu, and saw they had an ice wine flight. Has anyone ever tried it? How is it?

OOOO! How did I miss that!?! I'd love to know too. I hear their Mission Hill icewine is fabulous, better than Inniskillin and cheaper too. Didn't have a chance to try it last time, but may have to make time if they have a flight!

Kathy

I know, I love ice wine too. But it's so expensive that it's a Disney treat for me, and I'd never buy a whole bottle for myself.

I have the menu at home, so I can verify after work.

But, I think the flight was 4 different ice wines for about $20.00. They are a 1-ounce pour each. The presentation is very nice. They bring out all four bottles and pour at your table.

My DH and I usually split it to taste and compare. We think the flight is wonderful!!

When we had the flight , there was the Mission Hill Riesling, they also had a Kiona Chardonney Ice Wine, a Zinfandel Ice Wine and one other (sorry, can't remember).

And, yes, in my opinion, I think that the Mission Hill is so much better than the Inniskillin. Not as sweet, much more depth and flavor!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter