Ice Wine Flight

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by disneyfav4ever, Jul 17, 2008.

1. disneyfav4ever

disneyfav4ever No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep

I was reading Artist Point's menu, and saw they had an ice wine flight. Has anyone ever tried it? How is it?

2. justcantwait

justcantwait DIS Veteran

OOOO! How did I miss that!?! I'd love to know too. I hear their Mission Hill icewine is fabulous, better than Inniskillin and cheaper too. Didn't have a chance to try it last time, but may have to make time if they have a flight!

Kathy

3. disneyfav4ever

disneyfav4ever No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep

I know, I love ice wine too. But it's so expensive that it's a Disney treat for me, and I'd never buy a whole bottle for myself.

4. pixie08

pixie08 DIS Veteran

I would really be interested in hearing some reviews on this as well.

5. dizneykid

dizneykid <font color=FF00CC>The Tag Fairy offers you pixie

I have the menu at home, so I can verify after work.

But, I think the flight was 4 different ice wines for about $20.00. They are a 1-ounce pour each. The presentation is very nice. They bring out all four bottles and pour at your table.

My DH and I usually split it to taste and compare. We think the flight is wonderful!!

When we had the flight , there was the Mission Hill Riesling, they also had a Kiona Chardonney Ice Wine, a Zinfandel Ice Wine and one other (sorry, can't remember).

And, yes, in my opinion, I think that the Mission Hill is so much better than the Inniskillin. Not as sweet, much more depth and flavor!!